RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
All you need to do is lose your dignity, best way to do it without pissing her off is win fights against her with at least and A and pick your sexy reward, the way she does it drops your dignity nicely, getting an S rank rewards drops it faster when accepting your fate at her sexy talents. When it reaches 0 the next time you challenge Khulan she fuckin smashes Ethan, after that get to at least minus 10 and do the same as before, after that say everything that would pretty such show absolute loyal submission to her, make sure to pick the choices multiple times, I usually get to -50 dignity before saying enough, and then that's that she OWNS you. Congrats you will have a brutal yet goddess grade sexy barbarian babe holding your leash.

Last edited:

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
After Lurking the thread for so many months, watching people complain to no end about updates. I've been waiting for this day to come! Finally Bowei and Koda managed to pull it off this time! I just hope we won't get even longer delays till the next update. Well that's just me being optimistic. Now it is time to rise the fellow lurkers that have been waiting! Today is the day!!
View attachment ADVANCE!!!.mp4

Dagatts

Oct 10, 2018
ToT 1.14.3 is now up. It hopefully fixes all major crashes plus some minor tweaks and improvements. Thanks to all the diligent bug reporters!
Tower of Trample 1.14.3 Download:

Edit:If a mod want to update the front page feel free to use the link and delete my post.
I really appreciate what you're doing good sir, but I have met this "Request access" screen. Is it supposed to be like that?
accessdenied.png

Ustu

Dec 8, 2017
someone have a save file to share ? i completed all the subquest till cobra but i lost everything, had to reboot my hard drive :^(

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I really appreciate what you're doing good sir, but I have met this "Request access" screen. Is it supposed to be like that?
View attachment 439753
I've check now on discord,koda disable the download there were still bugs ,i think we will get a new ver very soon i will update the link when the new ver come out!

Edit:if this is not the case, I will upload my version.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.0 and Dagatts

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand how to look at the diary and get the key ... can anyone help?
You have to assist the thunder dojo members, a few times, after leaning a bit from working with the doctor (as well as being a test subject for the poison). By doing that the red guy becomes friendly towards you, and you have the choice to bring up suspicions on the doctor. He'd tell you to look in her diary and give you the key of her room.

Reactions: charlie80

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
I've check now on discord,koda disable the download there were still bugs ,i think we will get a new ver very soon i will update the link when the new ver come out!

Edit:if this is not the case, I will upload my version.
At this point they introduced more bugs than content in chapter 1...

I don't understand how to look at the diary and get the key ... can anyone help?
After helping the patients speak with the redhead dude in front of the locked door, he'll give you the key

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
This game feels impossible to complete without putting time into it, is there any way to cheat on this game? i.e. getting extra cash or adding stats to the mc?

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
This game feels impossible to complete without putting time into it, is there any way to cheat on this game? i.e. getting extra cash or adding stats to the mc?

The above is a pretty good all-purpose cheat/editor for RPGM games. Just be careful that you edit the correct variables or you can muck things up. It's usually pretty intuitive.

charlie80

Sep 16, 2018
You have to assist the thunder dojo members, a few times, after leaning a bit from working with the doctor (as well as being a test subject for the poison). By doing that the red guy becomes friendly towards you, and you have the choice to bring up suspicions on the doctor. He'd tell you to look in her diary and give you the key of her room.
thank you very much! I'll try!

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Tower of Trample 1.14.4
Download:
Notes:

Here we go guys enjoy!
"Fixed Dr. Swan lurking around in Miss Claus scenes"
Wait, wasn't on purpose? Halloween spirit really entered in this game, Jesus!
Resultado de imagem para cross meme

Reactions: Narak8813

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
The update was good, but there wasn't much direction letting the player know how to trigger the next step in the story. Even if the creators don't want everything spelled out to the player, it would make sense to provide some hints to keep from wasting the player's time. For example, telling you "You've done all you can for the monks for now" or "You don't think you can learn anything more from helping Dr. Swan" so you would know not to keep repeating these actions.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes