RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's an idea: can someone please just make a thread in off-topic here https://f95zone.to/forums/off-topic.106/ to discuss all things Bo/Koda and post the link here? You can post memes, talk about 23 different games on the same thread, talk about what you had for breakfast and what new alt Zazzaro is using today and no one will give a fuck.

Also if someone has links to any of their new games, post them in the Game Requests section and we'll make a new thread for it.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Does anyone know when the ToT chapter "the crow" comes out?
because I thought it came out on the 20th, but from what I understand it was postponed to the 25th, can it be?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone know when the ToT chapter "the crow" comes out?
because I thought it came out on the 20th, but from what I understand it was postponed to the 25th, can it be?
KodaToday at 5:39 AM

Always in Debt 1.7.2 is now available in #releases

It has improved grammar, more polished gameplay, and additional ero scenes compared to the preliminary release. I am hoping the additional content can be translated into CN. Please make a new save as saves from the preliminary versions are likely to be very buggy. I didn't expect to be working on Theresa this month, but Bo invited me to polish it on the 12th. Overall I'm very happy with the results for the time spent, as well as the chance to poke around Bo's code as he's come up with some really creative stuff lately! I did hit some snags with the Scene Replay room, so I'll patch that in tomorrow with any bugfixes. The scene tracking is working, however, so you won't need to make a new save once the room is enabled. The downside is that to compensate, Crow (ToT 6.5F part 2) is being proportionally pushed back to a 3/25 release. That said, Crow is going very smoothly and has an interesting twist compared to other villainesses that I hope you all will enjoy (also a great
:peach:
). Cheers and hope you enjoy Theresa!

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
KodaToday at 5:39 AM

Always in Debt 1.7.2 is now available in #releases

It has improved grammar, more polished gameplay, and additional ero scenes compared to the preliminary release. I am hoping the additional content can be translated into CN. Please make a new save as saves from the preliminary versions are likely to be very buggy. I didn't expect to be working on Theresa this month, but Bo invited me to polish it on the 12th. Overall I'm very happy with the results for the time spent, as well as the chance to poke around Bo's code as he's come up with some really creative stuff lately! I did hit some snags with the Scene Replay room, so I'll patch that in tomorrow with any bugfixes. The scene tracking is working, however, so you won't need to make a new save once the room is enabled. The downside is that to compensate, Crow (ToT 6.5F part 2) is being proportionally pushed back to a 3/25 release. That said, Crow is going very smoothly and has an interesting twist compared to other villainesses that I hope you all will enjoy (also a great
:peach:
). Cheers and hope you enjoy Theresa!
holy fuck;; we just want to play new updated ToT, not Theresa

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Hi guys. I haven’t been here for a long time and something interesting to me. Why do they keep making new games? Of course I like their other games, but there is no new floor in ToT for more than a year, and 6.5 is also not full. Wouldn't it be better to concentrate on one thing?

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
Amazing, i've been gone for a month and it's still not updated. i think they have an ignore fetish or a denial fetish or something

Dec 9, 2017
I made a game request for the Theresa game.
Edit:
FINAL VERSION is out (1.8.1) you can see the changelog and the download if you follow the link.
https://f95zone.to/threads/always-in-debt-1-8-1.48150/#post-3174211

discussing other games in here should still be forbidden but its only a matter of time before someone asks for a link so I will just leave this here and we can atleast talk at the new tower of trample offtopic thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-tower-of-trample-because-mods-amirite-_-tsu-_.48052/

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes