RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
The Clown is indeed real, and was as much a surprise to me as most of you.

It's a bit of a curve-ball as I was hoping we could conclude Swan + Crow in April, but I also understand Bo's reasoning for doing this instead. Crow is delayed to the 29th so I can make some changes to accommodate this.

While Bo works on Ms. Jester, I will be spending April working on 7F.

Edit: Spy so fast! See above I suppose.
hey koda ,please see my post 3 or 4 pages ago , I exactly predict this update will be push back to the end of the month! ;) ;)

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018
Why?

It's a bit of a curve-ball as I was hoping we could conclude Swan + Crow in April, but I also understand Bo's reasoning for doing this instead.
I know that Bo's made a sketch for the jester (I suppose) a long time ago.
...but why?

Can I assume she'll be a valuable addition to ToT lore?

Feb 2, 2020

It's a bit of a curve-ball as I was hoping we could conclude Swan + Crow in April, but I also understand Bo's reasoning for doing this instead. Crow is delayed to the 29th so I can make some changes to accommodate this.

While Bo works on Ms. Jester, I will be spending April working on 7F.

Edit: Spy so fast! See above I suppose.
If this means more content in the update I welcome it. When will get the new Warriors guild update then?

Reactions: LarsU778

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Guy supported you up until now despite the egregious number of fuck ups happened to ToT's development during the last 2+ years.

You should thank him, not make fun of him. Repulsive.
You only need to see this jester update to notice that he doesnt give a shit about his supporters, nobody ask for it and there was a thousand of things to do before this, must be the 3K income that make him so "cool".

Dec 9, 2017
To be honest alot of people are happy about the chubby jester lady. Even if she is not your type just try to be happy for the people that like her. 1 chubby girl out of 10 will not ruin the game. Also we get alot of content lately so there is no need to be so negative. 2020 is already alot better than the 2019 delay disaster year.
You guys should wait until Crow's ass drops on your face:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Bo Wei is just a silly troll by nature he didn't mean to be rude to him.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
To be honest alot of people are happy about the chubby jester lady. Even if she is not your type just try to be happy for the people that like her. 1 chubby girl out of 10 will not ruin the game. Also we get alot of content lately so there is no need to be so negative.
You guys should wait until Crow's ass drops on your face:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Bo Wei is just a silly troll by nature he didn't mean to be rude to him.
Ehh, personally the Jester lady only annoys me because of her color design. The monochromatic outfit combined with the pink hair and colorful face is just weird. She could grow on me though.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well...at least the project is moving forward again. But with the announcement for the Jester coupled with yet ANOTHER delay for crow I can't help but feel that all this is Two steps forward, One step backwards.

Yes it's progress, but it is frustrating inefficient progress.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Which part exactly, the part which he doesnt give a shit, fact that he himself says many times, or the part which hes income is now 3K?

BTW, did anyone notice they dont even mention the WG update that was coming late March?:ROFLMAO:
He doesnt care, you talking about bo or koda?
People did ask for a chubby dom, just not in this train wreck of a thread

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes