RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Why don't they put this save in the "Extras" section in the first page? I made it to be a perfect standard save so the player can resort to it to do whatever he wants (every submission path is untouched) while having the complete inventory + some vintage legacy stuff that a ToT newbie would never get. :)
I'll link them if you give me the posts to link to. I'm too lazy to look through the thread and try to figure out which ones you guys would want and/or are current version.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the mini-games are a pain in the ass did someone manages to bypass the stage 2 of Santa clause lady
Also why the fuck are the mini-games so fast :mad:

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
Yo guys. Long time no see.
Let's brace ourselves for Crow the next 7 days.

As of me... I'm trying to find something in myself to push EX Mode further.
As of now, the only way to go further is to operate literal miracles. Like this one:
View attachment 594612

Some girls, on the other hand, aren't Hell Incarnate.
Lady Cobra, for example, is tricky to a point:
View attachment 594614

Lily is the most inconsistent one: she can and will one-shot you anytime.
View attachment 594620

I hope in the next releases we will get new equipment/skills so it's possible to go even further beyond.
Let's not give up on ToT, guys. It's worth it.
I want to believe that once the accumulated stuff is out of Koda's desk, we will get at least more frequent releases.
How come your Ethan is wearing different colors. Is this some secret shit?

Reactions: llly

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Yo guys. Long time no see.
Let's brace ourselves for Crow the next 7 days.

As of me... I'm trying to find something in myself to push EX Mode further.
As of now, the only way to go further is to operate literal miracles. Like this one:
View attachment 594612

Some girls, on the other hand, aren't Hell Incarnate.
Lady Cobra, for example, is tricky to a point:
View attachment 594614

Lily is the most inconsistent one: she can and will one-shot you anytime.
View attachment 594620

I hope in the next releases we will get new equipment/skills so it's possible to go even further beyond.
Let's not give up on ToT, guys. It's worth it.
I want to believe that once the accumulated stuff is out of Koda's desk, we will get at least more frequent releases.
Friends: What kind of sports do you watch?
Me: It's complicated

Feb 2, 2020
Im really looking forward to the new jester girl. I like swan and crow and f7 will proberly be good when it does eventually drop but the jester looks pretty unique. I hope her gimick is nice and lewd and reallly plays into her clown jester theme.

Also I think the wg update should come out before whatever update comes after crow. Similar to how we got the theresa game it would be good to fill the gap before the new big update which is likely F7

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
I did manage to get there the pb I have is after that somehow I always get caught which pisses me off
Should be very easy to get there, then press shift and rush, for me its about 20% chance to reach destination.
But if play it more you will master this :)

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
what about the third path, how to get to the destination
The third path on the left ? that was easier than stage 1 and 2 , press shift to speed up, they have very regular movements at the third stage. like this
mini3.JPG
If you mean the third path of stage 2, then in my opinion it depends on luck and practice,..

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes