RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

vampirefish

Oct 27, 2019
The third path on the left ? that was easier than stage 1 and 2 , press shift to speed up, they have very regular movements at the third stage. like this
If you mean the third path of stage 2, then in my opinion it depends on luck and practice,..
I got it thanks buddy

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
So, is there anything I need to keep in mind while playing the game? Apparently there are things you can do that makes enemies permanently stronger? Can I screw myself up by doing this? Is there any missable content or something similar?

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
Mh just take care to make saves sometimes, especially with Yvonne, Khulan and Cobra (and Karen as well) since they include choices that lead to some "GAME OVER".

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
"I want Lily to do... I want Cobra to make Ethan... I want Khulan's ass" if you all say what you personally want, there will be no issues x). More than 1800 people asking for content which is for the girl they and ONLY they like the most can't be all satisfied bud, so let's make more effort doing constructive requests about real things on the game, ok? Like features, bug fixes, typos, or else.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
"I want Lily to do... I want Cobra to make Ethan... I want Khulan's ass" if you all say what you personally want, there will be no issues x). More than 1800 people asking for content which is for the girl they and ONLY they like the most can't be all satisfied bud, so let's make more effort doing constructive requests about real things on the game, ok? Like features, bug fixes, typos, or else.
I think a ton of constructive request have already been made. But Koda and Bo are doing everything instead of working on TOT (or so it seems). It's cool that Bo is making some new "mini-games" but it's a shame that it's taking so long before TOT get's an update.

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
Tbh i don't really care of ToT, it's an insanely good femdom hentai game, but as long as they make content i'm happy with that. And they do.

Feb 2, 2020
Tbh i don't really care of ToT, it's an insanely good femdom hentai game, but as long as they make content i'm happy with that. And they do.
Yeah alot of people here seem to only want tot content despite the other smaller stuff that bo has done also covering that. The whole core concept of bo’s femdom stuff is usually character focused around 1 or 2 lewd gimicks that get progressively more hardcore.

Reactions: Gigot

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
He doesnt care, you talking about bo or koda?
People did ask for a chubby dom, just not in this train wreck of a thread
Can confirm. I've wanted a thicc dom for a long, long time now, and we're finally getting one, and of course fucking everybody throws a shit fit because they're incapable of understanding that some people have different preferences than them.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Can confirm. I've wanted a thicc dom for a long, long time now, and we're finally getting one, and of course fucking everybody throws a shit fit because they're incapable of understanding that some people have different preferences than them.
It think a lot of people are rightfully made they had added YET ANOTHER thing to the ToT que without finishing any of the other things first.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
It think a lot of people are rightfully made they had added YET ANOTHER thing to the ToT que without finishing any of the other things first.
Sure, if you're salty because the devs are getting distracted again, I won't argue with that. I think at this point it's fair criticism (if a bit pointless and overstated).

But if you're the type of person who's salty because a (slightly -- she's still gonna have sexy feet) different audience is being catered to for once, you need to figure out your priorities.

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
Quick Question. Is there a way to submit to Lily? I did her main quest (redemption thing) and I even lowered my confindence to 0, made that latex suit and offered all items but there is still no option to submit. Is that going to be added later or not?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes