RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
Quick Question. Is there a way to submit to Lily? I did her main quest (redemption thing) and I even lowered my confindence to 0, made that latex suit and offered all items but there is still no option to submit. Is that going to be added later or not?
Ưe have to wait for next year at least

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
It think a lot of people are rightfully made they had added YET ANOTHER thing to the ToT que without finishing any of the other things first.
again i ask the question who are you talking about, bo or koda? you understand they do different things right?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
While I agree with Endo that it's probably in fat territory rather than thicc, I also agree with the guy he's quoting in that there's no sense throwing a shit fit over it. People all have different tastes here, like I don't even have a thing for feet but I don't get salty about foot content because I know some guys are liking it and it just means it's not my turn. ToT has almost nothing but fit or just healthy-thicc women so there's no harm in letting the other guys have a character that suits them, even if it's gross to the rest of us.

Feb 2, 2020
While I agree with Endo that it's probably in fat territory rather than thicc, I also agree with the guy he's quoting in that there's no sense throwing a shit fit over it. People all have different tastes here, like I don't even have a thing for feet but I don't get salty about foot content because I know some guys are liking it and it just means it's not my turn. ToT has almost nothing but fit or just healthy-thicc women so there's no harm in letting the other guys have a character that suits them, even if it's gross to the rest of us.
I really like her. Honestly if she is done well. Has a good fight or gimick she might be my favourite. Her jester design is really good too.

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the Jester girl is also not quite my type but I feel like she will still be cool for me, if Bo Wei uses the power of her chubby ass well.
I will just be happy for the people who like her chubbiness, some diversity in body types makes the tower more interesting. I mean not everyone can be lily.

Btw if you want to read something funny you can check out the Bo Wei origin story in the off topic thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-because-mods-amirite-_-tsu-_.48052/page-13#post-3212244

Reactions: fanboi

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
She's not really fat though. I wish she were! But I don't think you can really call her more than chubby. I'd love it if he brought back this character or one of similar/bigger size myself:
Dude she's borderline obese. Plus het tits are as perky as a 90 years old's.

If you're into even larger sizes that's cool, but let's be real: she's very much fat.

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019
Can confirm. I've wanted a thicc dom for a long, long time now, and we're finally getting one, and of course fucking everybody throws a shit fit because they're incapable of understanding that some people have different preferences than them.
My most honorable gentleman. They're not pissed off because of a diabetic dom. They're fucking blood thirsty because of all the delays, and when an update was supposed to be released on the 25th, they delay it and announce yet another project. You must be mentally gifted to the point of Aspergers if you believe that these proletarian masses give a shit about your strange addiction getting satisfied. Everyone in this thread now ranks 10 IQ points lower than before you projected that borderline delusional comment onto this sacred and Christian thread. May god have mercy on your wicked soul.
JK plz no ban Admin.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is that not Megan from WG?
Quite possible that she is a more refined version of that sketch I suppose. Maybe someone else knows more about it than I do? The rough sketch was done years before Megan, although Bo has been updating and reusing older characters like Maggie, Ada, and Theresa...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes