RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 2, 2018
Those delays man ,ridiculous.
Everything he touches always get so complicated.
So far Bo which is supposed to be the artist/programmer created two games one with completely new mechanics . While the main programmer keep delaying shit.
FFS , the entire world is under quarantine other developers are already being so productive while he keep delaying shit.
I don’t even understand why Bo needs koda

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Is someone still keeping track how much times the crow update has been delayed? The last time I read an update it was supposed to be released around the 20th march. I guess not even being locked up inside can help Koda be more productive.

YayaSHIRO

Jan 22, 2020
I am still hoping for a miracle that one day, Koda will gain enough conscience to realize how much of a detriment he is to the ToT project and choose to tactifully leave. I don't understand how he can sleep at night with all the BS promises he has given to the patreons over the years and literally just scamming them of their money.

The biggest joke is when Koda sets a countdown timer with a date to it. I can't even remember how many times he pushed back the timer for the spring cleaning which was meant to come out 2 springs ago.

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
I am still hoping for a miracle that one day, Koda will gain enough conscience to realize how much of a detriment he is to the ToT project and choose to tactifully leave. I don't understand how he can sleep at night with all the BS promises he has given to the patreons over the years and literally just scamming them of their money.

The biggest joke is when Koda sets a countdown timer with a date to it. I can't even remember how many times he pushed back the timer for the spring cleaning which was meant to come out 2 springs ago.
And when the timer finishes, he just writes a "sowie" with a smiley face and then creates another timer XD.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
It is kinda good that he says a few days beforehand that a delay might occur and not on the release day. So that is a improvement atleast and I am realy looking forward to chapter 2.
Information about the next update:

View attachment 599536
I don't know how much I like the idea of a combat focused update, but hopefully at the end of all these delays Koda will be able to release something good.

wanttodownload

Oct 30, 2017
kinda sad funny that a 2 day delay 2 days before the update is due is considered "good by koda standards" but honestly if it comes out by the end of this month (lol) i'll be happy that koda is at the very least improving when it comes to update stuff

jjdamm

Aug 10, 2018
How is the most underworked man in America stressed? If having 5 months to make a single floor in a hentai game where all the art and story is already done stresses him out I'd hate to see how he fairs in an actual job. Is there any way to get Bo to fire him and hire someone that actually has some work ethic. I've already cancelled my Patreon a while back but I guess others havent wised up yet.

Reactions: olorex11 and Jadous

Jun 26, 2017
dunno why he keeps changing the way he writes code, if you unpack the game you will see the coding style and the way he uses events are different on different floors. It almost looks like he is spending time learning how to code or to understand bowei's code

Reactions: bazelgeuse
Dec 9, 2017
I don't know how much I like the idea of a combat focused update, but hopefully at the end of all these delays Koda will be able to release something good.
Nah this update also advances the story, its just that she needed alot of work on her combat and the stuff that happens after the fight.

Also Koda and Bowei are way more productive this year. The backlog is still gigantic but so far I can't realy complain about the "Bo Wei content" year 2020.

Just imagine it from their perspective, Bo Wei just shoot out 2 short fap games because of his every month a update new years resolution and everyone is still rude to him....He looked abit frustrated and sad about that a few days ago on discord. But I feel like most of you guys might forgive him anyways after crow enters the tower.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Nah this update also advances the story, its just that she needed alot of work on her combat and the stuff that happens after the fight.

Also Koda and Bowei are way more productive this year. The backlog is still gigantic but so far I can't realy complain about the "Bo Wei content" year 2020.

Just imagine it from their perspective, Bo Wei just shoot out 2 short fap games because of his every month a update new years resolution and everyone is still rude to him....He looked abit frustrated and sad about that a few days ago on discord. But I feel like most of you guys might forgive him anyways after crow enters the tower.
Personally I don't know who to point my finger against.

Koda complains that Bo's stuff is unplayable at the state he receives it in, and were that the truth, I can understand his point of view if everyone trash talks him because they don't understand how big his contribution is.

On the other hand, Bo actually delivered something minor to make up for Koda's longer times... but then these minor things ended up being worked on by Koda regardless?! How retarded is that?!

I don't know, I just think the organization on their part is piss poor and it wasted so much time. Honestly I don't know who to blame.

Shadoefrost

May 25, 2018

I never really say anything mainly cuz i dont have a leg to stand on as i am not a patreon. A little backstory I decided when i discovered the game i would join when they released the next floor since then i currently support 4 diff devs. So why those and not bo wei when the quality of work done is there?
The answer is quite simple, while this year is objectively an improvement from last year it is not exactly productive depending on the criteria. Think back to what their goals should have been at the start of the year 7f crow e.t.c. It is quite easy to notice that 3 months in and the goals havent changed at all and for me that is the biggest problem.

Bo wei is free to make mini games and that is a good thing but Koda cant help but tweak it after. In this part I dont think he is solely to blame as if the theresa mini game was any indication the community also want/expect it of him.

Tldr : They are no more appealing to support than they were last year, koda needs to learn to treat side projects as exactly that and not his main focus and most important accomplish the tasks you set out to and you would earn the respect(in this case money) of others

The above is my opinion and should be treated as such

Reactions: olorex11
Feb 2, 2020
Is any new swan stuff being added. It would be wierd if she didnt get anything this update. I feel like swans really good as shes not as hyper dom as I the other villanesses and crow (who I assume will be brutal) so she feels a bit more unique and I like her sleep gimick thing. I wonder what crows gimick will be

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
wasnt there a guy who was working on a fan made tower of trample he said that he wants to complete where koda and bo left off

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I never really say anything mainly cuz i dont have a leg to stand on as i am not a patreon.
I don't really get why people say this - your opinions have just as much merit as anyone else's regardless of if you are paying the devs or not. That said, I would fully expect the devs themselves to pay more attention to patrons' opinions. But as potential customers (patrons) no doubt they may be interested in what you think too.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
Oct 30, 2018
I don't really get why people say this - your opinions have just as much merit as anyone else's regardless of if you are paying the devs or not. That said, I would fully expect the devs themselves to pay more attention to patrons' opinions. But as potential customers (patrons) no doubt they may be interested in what you think too.
I disagree, if you still support the devs, you are not in full possession of your faculties, so your opinion matters less.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018

We've now seen what Bo's stuff is like without any input from Koda, the opinion that Koda leaving would make everything better is demonstrably false at this point. Theresa's game was without the hypno shit, it was way less balanced, broken English, work never succeeded, etc. Can shit on Koda's delays and spur-of-the-moment additions, in fact I encourage it, but use some sense.
dunno why he keeps changing the way he writes code, if you unpack the game you will see the coding style and the way he uses events are different on different floors. It almost looks like he is spending time learning how to code or to understand bowei's code
Both of them have been doing that, because both have been learning to code. They've both gotten to the point that they don't enjoy working in the ToT codebase because they've made a mess of it on their journey to learn wtf they're doing. A bunch of the scripts in there aren't even theirs, just scripts found online or made by me that were adapted slightly or used verbatim.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Both of them have been doing that, because both have been learning to code. They've both gotten to the point that they don't enjoy working in the ToT codebase because they've made a mess of it on their journey to learn wtf they're doing. A bunch of the scripts in there aren't even theirs, just scripts found online or made by me that were adapted slightly or used verbatim.
No wonder the "spring cleaning" was such a disaster for Koda. Sounds like it probably got uber-frustrating working with the code for the older floors and he just threw his hands up. This comment makes me wonder if we'll ever see it. :(

Reactions: bazelgeuse
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes