RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Do we know that that's really Bo, or just someone who signed up with that username? :unsure:
We haven't verified that it's him, but Bo Wei if you're interested in having a dev tag on here shoot me a PM or open a support ticket. We'll ask you a couple mildly annoying questions to verify your identity.

But yeah, we've had people very successfully impersonate devs in the past (hence the verification stuffs). tbh, a couple times it's been hilarious.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Bo, at least officially.
You may be right, but people also ask for a black dom for much time and we have nothing yet.
People also ask to be able to dom the enemies, you see where im going with this? agency is one heck of a drug. Jokes aside regardless of failure to meet deadlines and various set backs isnt the whole funding content creators kinda the point of patreon?
ToT is still a pretty good game it just the increasing time between the updates is kinda sending people into a (lust driven?) rage, pateons are free to stop supporting as and when they please indoctrinated or not whipping up the mob isnt really gonna have a productive effect on anything

TLDR
you tryin start a crusade for your dick?

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
People also ask to be able to dom the enemies, you see where im going with this? agency is one heck of a drug. Jokes aside regardless of failure to meet deadlines and various set backs isnt the whole funding content creators kinda the point of patreon?
ToT is still a pretty good game it just the increasing time between the updates is kinda sending people into a (lust driven?) rage, pateons are free to stop supporting as and when they please indoctrinated or not whipping up the mob isnt really gonna have a productive effect on anything

TLDR
you tryin start a crusade for your dick?
Yeah, maybe the only thing i need to do is search for other games in the meanwhile, im tired of this. :rolleyes:

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Sometimes I think about the alternate reality where we got a librarian from the vote instead of Khulan. I just want a normal not-cannibal girl with ass-slave focus. Maybe I just want a different game...

Oct 30, 2017
Yo guys. Long time no see.
Let's brace ourselves for Crow the next 7 days.

As of me... I'm trying to find something in myself to push EX Mode further.
As of now, the only way to go further is to operate literal miracles. Like this one:
View attachment Yvonne.mp4

Some girls, on the other hand, aren't Hell Incarnate.
Lady Cobra, for example, is tricky to a point:
View attachment LadyCobra.mp4

Lily is the most inconsistent one: she can and will one-shot you anytime.
View attachment Lily.mp4

I hope in the next releases we will get new equipment/skills so it's possible to go even further beyond.
Let's not give up on ToT, guys. It's worth it.
I want to believe that once the accumulated stuff is out of Koda's desk, we will get at least more frequent releases.

Jul 22, 2017
I actually like the fighting part of this game way more than the femdom in it. Femdom is just the nice bonus. Before I even allowed myself to explore the femdom options when I started I only played to beat all levels without losing on all levels.

Reactions: Foo-fuu
Oct 30, 2017
I actually like the fighting part of this game way more than the femdom in it. Femdom is just the nice bonus. Before I even allowed myself to explore the femdom options when I started I only played to beat all levels without losing on all levels.
Did you manage to get even Scarlett without losing?
As someone who also did it, I just have to recognize it's... quite a feat. :sneaky:
You have to get lucky with at least a critical and still have to hope she goes for the armpit trap for you to buy some extra damaging turns.
Way to go, man!

Reactions: c-+
Oct 30, 2017
Why don't they put this save in the "Extras" section in the first page? I made it to be a perfect standard save so the player can resort to it to do whatever he wants (every submission path is untouched) while having the complete inventory + some vintage legacy stuff that a ToT newbie would never get. :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes