RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Aug 24, 2022
she decided to join the other team for cheat codes to level up.
Didn't she beat up everyone from her dojo in the cells before getting the Chinese Wuxia wish relic thingy? I'm pretty sure she kicked her own brother through the jail door or something like that. Not 100% sure tho since I last played a year or two or three ago.

Finnst

Apr 22, 2023
Didn't she beat up everyone from her dojo in the cells before getting the Chinese Wuxia wish relic thingy? I'm pretty sure she kicked her own brother through the jail door or something like that. Not 100% sure tho since I last played a year or two or three ago.
If i am not mistaken, lily could only beat gerard because Cobra stole gerard lvl

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That actually made me think? Wasnt Yvonne(the green woman) supposed to be an artist or something?
Was her art actually good and they kicked her because they were sexist or did she just sucked?
Yvonne was the warden on the second floor. The one who will give you/Ethan a flaming whirlwind kick to the fireballs if you teach her fire punch. Where did she mention being an artist?

I am not going to justify it, just like you don't have to justify you jack off to female hitler.
Spoken like a warrior of the Social Justice Dojo.

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
Why isn't the Save Editor from not compatible with the save format of 'Loyal Demise' version 1.1.5?

Dr.cox

Jun 8, 2017
>kodas patreon has 168 paid members
>has no posts except ones saying "respite out soon!!!"
Welp. It's time to swallow the pill lads. Bo and koda fans don't want content. They want denial. They are getting off over the fact they are essentially paypigs for two fat sweaty dudes who do nothing.
its has been two years since nothing is coming out for them at this point they are totally lobotomised

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Welp. It's time to swallow the pill lads. Bo and koda fans don't want content. They want denial. They are getting off over the fact they are essentially paypigs for two fat sweaty dudes who do nothing.
The PickPill.

I am wondering why nobody has made any Mistress Koda fanart lol

its has been two years since nothing is coming out for them at this point they are totally lobotomised
Anyone who would Koda money after all of this is a masochist.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
we've been saying that for 4 or 5 years now

Reactions: Konstantinus

bloodvlad

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, help pls, so for full game i need:
Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3]
Tower Of Trample 8F Standalone 1.0.3.6 from 2021-07-20
Tower Of Trample 9F Standalone 1.0 from 2023-01-17
last update Swan And Crow Part III = sc3 which is already included in main game 2023-01-17(patreon update)
Am I missing something?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes