RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

freddi66

Dec 29, 2022
Hey:) I cant seem to figure out how to get the key to kaori's room, I've done it before but i just cant find any information online.
Help would be much appreciated:)

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
New progress report on patreon if someone wants to post it as I'm not subbed
What is there to post? It's gonna be the same as the last 6 years,
>(Insert version here is done or 99% done) Then you wont see it or hear about it for atleast another year.
>(Insert side game here) Wow would you believe it, he's been procrastinating by making his 100th shitty rpgmaker sidegame.
>(Insert started working on another floor here) Maybe he should finish the last 5 floors or whatever + add them into the main game instead.
+ probably some shitty bowei art that he has run over with an ai program.

proboyzz

Jul 28, 2018
respite
What is there to post? It's gonna be the same as the last 6 years,
>(Insert version here is done or 99% done) Then you wont see it or hear about it for atleast another year.
>(Insert side game here) Wow would you believe it, he's been procrastinating by making his 100th shitty rpgmaker sidegame.
>(Insert started working on another floor here) Maybe he should finish the last 5 floors or whatever + add them into the main game instead.
+ probably some shitty bowei art that he has run over with an ai program.

Kane2k05

Oct 10, 2023
pls tell me how to break that seal in the bamboo garden in 7th floor. I found 2 pendants but i cant finda 3rd one

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Progress report + Loyal download

View attachment 3686750
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And people assumed Bowei procrastinates, at least he delivers and the fact that the #Announcements channel was pinged was a big indicator of how valuable this was.
We just got to press on a bit longer guys, we are actually getting closer to the endgame.

Nov 12, 2021
And people assumed Bowei procrastinates, at least he delivers and the fact that the #Announcements channel was pinged was a big indicator of how valuable this was.
We just got to press on a bit longer guys, we are actually getting closer to the endgame.
Koda needs to translate. Koda is also working on respite. Koda will most likely go "hey you should add [POINTLESS AND HARD TO IMPLEMENT GAME PLAY MECHANIC HERE] here I'll do it for you!" Multiple times throughout translation.

You'll be lucky to see this summer next year.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
"And people assumed Bowei procrastinates" That guy must be so high rn, he has no idea what hes saying.
Yeah he would never do something like that dude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cmllcmll
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes