RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Why does f10 need translation btw, if I'm not mistaken floors have always been released in English, why is it Chinese then English this time
yes you are not wrong it has always been like this eng/cn, maybe he wants to release the versions simultaneously or maybe he prefer to developing in cn and then have someone to translate, he said something similar about huh,but dunno if this is the case .

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Why the Koda naming? He literally is taking too much time than necessary with Respite yet Bowei's doing more work and publishing his stuff yet all I get is Koda naming along with bad mouthing on me?
Because your last two posts were full of Koda excuses. Plus Koda used to be managing this thread and is well known for thinking he can do no wrong (See: the ToT Discord).

There have also been other "Users" coming in here from time to time with no post histories trying to build Koda up as a "Great dev who needs to be cut some slack". :LOL:

SC3 Has any scat scene ?
I really hope not...

No, this means F11 "is coming", but F10 isn't finished, F9 isn't finished, F7 isn't finished, SC3 isn't finished, and heck why not throw in Spring Cleaning and lvl 0 for good measure too
... That's a lot of upcoming content :oops:

Fingers crossed, ToT became something bigger than just a femdom game for fapping, I want to see how the story ends to finally close this book
I could not agree more with this. ToT is a great story first and a great h game second.

FluffyBB

Feb 9, 2024
I wish I could get it to work. Every time I try to run the game, I'm hit with "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." Real shame, it looks like a lot of fun :/

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Why does f10 need translation btw, if I'm not mistaken floors have always been released in English, why is it Chinese then English this time
As far as I remember the official story is like this:
Koda convinces Bo Wei, that he speaks bad english and so Koda should translate or edit all the sentences so it gets Native Speaker Niveau. The more the work together the more Koda convinces Bo Wei there could be done even more given how he prefers obese MILFs instead of lean younger ones and so Koda takes over all the young ones doing more for them.
Then Koda slowly corrupts everyone into paypigs and that Bo Wei should just keep waiting and do nothing because people are stupid and still pay so much without no content.
Then one development time later, chinese fanship gets furious and demand he continue without Koda and so Koda get puplically fired.
Now as either of showing that Koda is not there anymore or because he does not want to Delay longer he first releases F10 when it is done so that also overseas fans see there is something and so they can translate it themselves if they want it fast or wait for translation if they are able of waiting a bit longer.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
So I reached a point where I don't know what to do, I passed the trial, but I still didn't get the key.
You can't get any further than that, Floor 8 and Floor 9 and maybe soonish Floor 10 are STANDALONE floors, meaning you need to download them separately to play. And no, you can't use your saves from other floors.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
My current guess is the 1st of July. I can't guarantee I'll make it in time. This is an unofficial date that I have set for myself
It's more than enough,if It wasn't for you we would have stayed here waiting for years again and again.
So thank you take your time,the work on loyal was great,keep It up.
Because of you i can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel for once.

imbadwithnames5

May 1, 2024
My current guess is the 1st of July. I can't guarantee I'll make it in time. This is an unofficial date that I have set for myself
You got this bro, thank you for countless free translations and content you given us so far, and to bring back the hope to the game. Good luck and don't force yourself to burn out, we trust you, take your time)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes