RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hundred l567

Jun 29, 2023
pls tell me how to break that seal in the bamboo garden in 7th floor. I found 2 pendants but i cant finda 3rd one
Same man i'm stuck there like wtf i break the sill then i fight Kori beat her but still the stage restart from beginning i always missing that one prisoner who's need help fk can't found it after restarting the same stage from 31 time

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Ok as fvlaenix said today the f10 playtest officially began the test build Is out.
And even koda his involvend since he Is already reworking some staff (combat,loop,ecc)
Finger crossed.
i dont think i am confident in a release now if koda is involved ... his part in reworking staff would be stuck for 10 years even when everyone else did their part

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Dont do it.Dont give us hope...
i dont think i am confident in a release now if koda is involved ... his part in reworking staff would be stuck for 10 years even when everyone else did their part
yes yes you are right but always take my words with a grain of salt, I only report what I read,I don't know to what extent Koda is involved, definitely our fvlaenix know more about It.
Atleast we know that F10 Is in test and we have fvlaenix on It.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
yes yes you are right but always take my words with a grain of salt, I only report what I read,I don't know to what extent Koda is involved, definitely our fvlaenix know more about It.
Atleast we know that F10 Is in test and we have fvlaenix on It.
Yes yes you are just a messenger.We all know the rules,never fuck with the messenger.Just keep doing what youre doing man,its rlly helpful

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yes yes you are just a messenger.We all know the rules,never fuck with the messenger.Just keep doing what youre doing man,its rlly helpful
Unless you are in the Empire of mankind. Then you pull straws on who has to deliver messages to the .

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
Before this time, I worked alone, but now I don't.
I'm not that reliable, so it's best not to raise expectation high)
if someone's going to break my heart, it better be you my cutiepie. (We are all going to blame Koda for any drawbacks anyway so)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes