RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What is Loyal Demise?
A new game?
It's another year of delays for ToT :cry:

Seeing a lot of praise for fvlaenix and not a lot of results. What has he done?
He's worked on mods for ToT and other games and sharing them for free on here. He's also done some brief work on ToT and Gladia themselves. I highly suggest following his thread as that's the best way to stay updated on his work.

He's basically Koda's missing work ethic given human form.

You only need to click his profile and you can't even do that. "whAt hAs hE dONe"
To be fair, he's clearly new and has not seen his thread yet.

AutumnCrimRose

Jun 28, 2019
So my rare virus scan actually detected this? I don't recall if I got it from that other version of f95zone that weirdly exists. maybe its a false flag or something, I hope so. I felt I should ask or warn about it. is this just on my end?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
so you are saying that iris only has 3 plays? are they any good cuz I haven't seen em...technically I m not so updated on this game lul
Not only 3 plays,almost 15plays in 3 periods.the pyramid has 3 floors,each floor means a period.

exoendo

Jul 5, 2017
In the crow standalone how do you fight Ves? I beat the twins and I can find Swan and Crow in their rooms respectively. Do I have to replay it and make sure Ves talks to Swan?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so you are saying that iris only has 3 plays? are they any good cuz I haven't seen em...technically I m not so updated on this game lul
for floor 8 Iris has 6 areas you can fight her
first floor - pool
second floor - chair, piss pool, closet, bathroom
third floor - her throne

each area has different grapples, submissions and moves which is why her floor is one of my fav because their is such a variety
I like when games incorporate the environment into the battle/post-battle

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
for floor 8 Iris has 6 areas you can fight her
first floor - pool
second floor - chair, piss pool, closet, bathroom
third floor - her throne

each area has different grapples, submissions and moves which is why her floor is one of my fav because their is such a variety
I like when games incorporate the environment into the battle/post-battle
oh I see , I was wondering if there is a way to watch those scenes , like on rule34 or something cuz I don't wanna play them my self

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
My sweet summer child
I remember reading about level:0 within a few weeks of it being annoucned and being excited for it because it sounded like the best bo game so far... Apart from always-in-debt 2 which is probably never goign to happen level:0 is actually my most wanted femdom game thing update.

Also, haven't heard anything about bo or any of his games in six months, has there been any actual progress on any of his games?

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes