RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
It's a random drop. It drops more often on higher difficulty.

There are several.

The thing is that it depends greatly on which level your MC is and which floors you have unlocked.
Dw got stronger but now stuck on the crow since only beat her once since she locked me in jail

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Tot F10 is currently on playtest,fvlaenix is in charge of translation/bugfix.
Bo now he Is on Loyal Demise + F11 designing how the floor game loop works, the map layout, the mood, the battle.
wait fvlaenix, the guy who did the gallery/scen replay mods for wg and tot is now the translator? He seems pretty good. I remember when koda got fired and people were theorizing he'd just get rehired or something. I wonder what he's up to nowadays...

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
wait fvlaenix, the guy who did the gallery/scen replay mods for wg and tot is now the translator? He seems pretty good. I remember when koda got fired and people were theorizing he'd just get rehired or something. I wonder what he's up to nowadays...
Exactly that fvlaenix,now he Is working on F10 playtest.
And for koda i think only him knows what It up to, because there Isn't a progress report,a patron update, discord msg nothing
Just i'm on respite.
Problem is that he Is still there pulling the string in every project,i really hope fvlaenix work won't be effected.
Because he already said "i wanna do this,i wanna do that on F10"

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
it's rose you can see the previews here
if you know more about the 10th floor could you spoil us? I am curious to know if the purple lady is also a battle, and what the mechanics will be like

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Learn Chinese and u'll be able to translate by yourself. Any translation (especially from an ancient language which has memes accumulated in the past thousands years) will cause some information loss.
And I know that lots of people are too busy to learn a new language, so why not use MTool?

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
Exactly that fvlaenix,now he Is working on F10 playtest.
And for koda i think only him knows what It up to, because there Isn't a progress report,a patron update, discord msg nothing
Just i'm on respite.
Problem is that he Is still there pulling the string in every project,i really hope fvlaenix work won't be effected.
Because he already said "i wanna do this,i wanna do that on F10"
that is some banger news, i'm glad fvlaenix found a good spot for him to be, he put in so much work and now gets payed i hope x)
also thats a great outlook on tot, finally someone working on it so it will progress again hopefully :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes