RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You The Goat
Thank you for the complement but tbh I'd say Fvlaenix is the goat. He not only made this walkthrough but also put countless hours toward fan translation and modding various femdom h games. On top of all that he's already done, now he himself is working on Tower of Trample itself. Fvlaenix is Koda's missing work ethic given human form (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: fvlaenix

IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
Thank you for the complement but tbh I'd say Fvlaenix is the goat. He not only made this walkthrough but also put countless hours toward fan translation and modding various femdom h games. On top of all that he's already done, now he himself is working on Tower of Trample itself. Fvlaenix is Koda's missing work ethic given human form (y)
I see btw i can't get past more scenes for Swan and Crow though i may have to fish around and find them since there not on the guide

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
Anyone know how to get Ves' Scenes from Swan Crow Standalone? I can't seem to find any of her and apparently there are scenes of her.
1718262027155.png

IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
Alright thx for some reason i can't get them to fight me together yet but i'll figure it out on the guide i got all those separate scenes

IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
Honestly a may not be doing it right since i'm close to the end of chapter 2 so may gotta look at the guide again since i purposely keep losing to swan

Soup2899

Dec 11, 2021
Hi all, playing the Karen Standalone content and loving it so far. Got a couple of options though I'm having trouble unlocking. Can anybody give pointers to their unlock criteria?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes