RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hi all, playing the Karen Standalone content and loving it so far. Got a couple of options though I'm having trouble unlocking. Can anybody give pointers to their unlock criteria?
those are "pet" options which requires you to be wearing the doggy suit that you get from scarlette but its a stand alone so you cant the suit, you can use a cheat editor to unlock the scenes but it'll just error
judging by the pictures in the folder its the same scenes as the footstool one except you're wearing a doggy outfit
its been awhile since I have fiddled around so its hard to say if thats all

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Soup2899

Dec 11, 2021
those are "pet" options which requires you to be wearing the doggy suit that you get from scarlette but its a stand alone so you cant the suit, you can use a cheat editor to unlock the scenes but it'll just error
judging by the pictures in the folder its the same scenes as the footstool one except you're wearing a doggy outfit
its been awhile since I have fiddled around so its hard to say if thats all
Thanks!

Dircus

Jan 1, 2023
Here I give you my file, I don't know if you can help me get through the 7th, I don't know how to get the key, I've already done everything possible, thanks in advance.

riy4d0

Mar 14, 2024
first ttime commenting is rose floor available or is it the f10 we re waiting and som1 should do a run down abt the story cuz it got so messy in my opnion espicially in f7 kaori and butterfly are confusing ash

Diorite

Apr 12, 2024
Hi! How do I open the room with Lady Butterfly on the 7th floor. I have beat Kaori like 4 times now, but still don't understand

arceus222

Oct 18, 2023
Hi! How do I open the room with Lady Butterfly on the 7th floor. I have beat Kaori like 4 times now, but still don't understand
you need three item:
first. donate 878 or 818 in the shrine
second. go to kaori room and search there
third. search the kitchen for a butterfly-shaped thing

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes