RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
How do I progress is royal demise?
I keep losing to the starting boss, and selecting go hard on me, but nothing changes
"Go hard on me" is a trick option.

You need to have her go easy on your MC, and beat her. You should earn ~50xp per victory, so you need to beat her like 20 times to have a chance next level.

To move to the next level, you need to click on the last button in the menu, that says something like "set off".

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
I don't believe Bowei or Koda or fvlaenix or whatever else, I think we have to wait until 30th June 2024.Don't hope any chance before that delay day.

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
With loyal Demise i get a strange error i didn't have before and iv'e downloaded 2 versions of the game, 1 worked before. When i start it it says *Error reading application id. Please either write it to steam_appid.txt or use the lacuher!* Anybody knows whats going on?

EDIT: The untranslated version works fine. When i place the translated patch over it it stoped working.It also adds a Steam.dll file

EDIT: Resloved. Needed to run steam, which is weird because it didn't before

Last edited:

Zaramount

Sep 16, 2018
Hi i beat yulan at hard mode then i got kissing scene in my bedroom after that when i want to spar with her she is outside the arena and i can do nothing only i can go progres in histori aka fight with pink hair girl. Im interested because yulan said that she will strategy from def to attack. Anyone got any advice or its just simple impossible to go further? im using already translated version. Also i tested this on the others version and its still the same.
Also is there any other way to finish mission where sister is sleeping? I only can gaze at her masturbate with her thing near her and in my room i csn masturbate with boots. But after that i can only go to leave that level.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
wait, so fvlaenix just replaced coda? No more pickaxes?
Only in the good timeline. We are locked into the "Forever waiting" timeline. :(

they work in parallel now, only fvlaenix doesn't get any money for his tremendous work, and I think he's more reliable
Fvlaenix is Koda's work ethic given human form.

The "concept arts" for this Empress character reminds me of the crooked cop lady from the old MixFight game Bo Wei did.
Please say it isn't so... Copaganda is NOT sexy.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes