RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Progress report + Loyal download

View attachment 3686750
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing this update!

And people assumed Bowei procrastinates, at least he delivers and the fact that the #Announcements channel was pinged was a big indicator of how valuable this was.
We just got to press on a bit longer guys, we are actually getting closer to the endgame.
Are you on the ToT Discord, no? Then shut up jackass troll.
Hey everyone, Koda's back in the chat :LOL:

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Hello:) Whenever i try to download the game it downloads as a .5 file or somthing instead of a game folder... im confused.
Any help would be apprectiated.
Right click and open with winrar then select the folder inside that file and press "extract in",its the same thing as usual but u gotta open the app this time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
No, this means F11 "is coming", but F10 isn't finished, F9 isn't finished, F7 isn't finished, SC3 isn't finished, and heck why not throw in Spring Cleaning and lvl 0 for good measure too
Also Bo's next shitty fire emblem rip-off isn't finished. I would also hesitate to call f8 finished.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
No, this means F11 "is coming", but F10 isn't finished, F9 isn't finished, F7 isn't finished, SC3 isn't finished, and heck why not throw in Spring Cleaning and lvl 0 for good measure too
I thought the Progress Report means that F10 is finished but unless you speak Mandarin you can only gawk at it?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes