RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Bo and koda
Tell people stuff is coming out: koda and bo dont make anything, tot is dead

Dont tell people stuff is coming out: koda and bo need to update people on whats happening and stop delaying stuff, tot is dead

You cant have your cake and eat it too. If the theresa game and crow update get delayed then complaining should be done but for now all it does is just crowd the thread. Theres proberly like 300 comments of people complaining about mostly pointless stuff (though i will admit the delays are stupid alot of the time)
The only real complaint right now should be that Bo finished the game in time and did everything right (two times in a row) while Coda will delay even that

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
It's honestly kind of sad not to check the thread or the game for several months, only to see the same people say essentially the same things. The Theresa game looks at least worth giving a shot, even if I'll probably regret it. As far as Crow goes, can't wait to see if she ends up getting delayed to April. It's not like that would really change anything; people are still sticking around to complain, and the patrons seem to be sticking around as well, so it seems to be the status quo as usual.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Finally there are people who have balls enough to talk the fucking truth. ToT is long dead WG is the only option for a game we can have now. What we SHOULD DO is to support WG not diss it. Encourage the person doing the work not the other one.
Lurk moar.
Koda is the one working on both WG and Floor 7. Both of them are Koda projects. Bo Wei is the one who's doing the side projects like Tiffany's Trap and Theresa.

Also, EdoItachi has been trolling this thread for over a year. There's no "Finally" about anything he's saying, he's been repeating the exact same shit for over a year. Speaking of which:
My respect dude! At least one person here is sane! Bravo
PS i thought i never see rational message here =))) All those Koda ass lickers are just licking SO HARD it annoys me =))
PPS TOT has been dead for 1 year now >> it all started with series of lying about release delays a 2 years ago right after Lily came out.... I told them but fanboys were so blind =))))) They called me troll even ... Sad how ppl cant see who they deal with... Now they face reality of devs bullshit lying every day from delay to delay and i think they ACTUALLY LIKE IT XDDDDD
Holy shit, nobody here is a Koda fanboy. Everybody knows that Koda is a hindrance. We've been facing "the reality of devs bullshit" for a year now. There's nothing new or revolutionary about your sperging, its just annoying.

Nov 30, 2018
I am a Koda fanboy.

I believe in him.

Remember the words of the great Shigeru Miyamoto.

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever."

Fuck the haters, Koda. You keep doing you, king. The true fans are here to support you all the way to hell and back.
Floor 7 is shaping up to be one of the greatest updates in video game history. No one can take that away from you.

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
I am a Koda fanboy.

I believe in him.

Remember the words of the great Shigeru Miyamoto.

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever."

Fuck the haters, Koda. You keep doing you, king. The true fans are here to support you all the way to hell and back.
Floor 7 is shaping up to be one of the greatest updates in video game history. No one can take that away from you.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Also, EdoItachi has been trolling this thread for over a year. There's no "Finally" about anything he's saying, he's been repeating the exact same shit for over a year.
I like you more and more as time goes by.
I am a Koda fanboy.

*some obvious baiting*.
I'd say "nice b8 m8" but everyone fell for it so I guess it was nice bait after all.

On the topic of Crow, I'm doubting it'll be anywhere near release date. As much as I'd like it to be, I'd remind everyone that release dates should not be getting announced in the first place and you'd all save yourselves some suffering by only checking this thread for a version change in the thread title. Believe me, it makes it all a bit easier to bear.

haiyaaku

Sep 1, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if they are actually done with the 7th floor and other games and just not disclosing it to non patreon members. Does that make sense? Not that I disagree, they paid and support them after all.

Reactions: Leonelli

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
when does the second chapter of the crow come out? I hope soon, he should have been out in December ...
(that is a question about ToT)...

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Funny how Bo is using his "Tower of Trample" patreon to advertise his games which don't even relate to Tower of Trample.

Reactions: Dremo

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
But guys... am I seriously the only one who can't wait for the ToT floor that Koda's planning to make all by himself?

Guys?

Hello?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes