RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I'm level 10. Beating level 1 and 2 khulan was pretty easy but she just hits so hard in level 3
She shouldn't hit that hard if you're level 10. She's one of the softest hitting bosses iirc. If you haven't already, I'd recommend getting lava potions from Scarlett by defeating her at level 3 in order to get your attack points up. Then, defeat Eliza at level 3 to get the frozen potions, which you can use to get your defense points up. If all else fails, you can just grind with Scarlett in order to level up.
Also, if you're good at quicktime events, I'd recommend using the intercept option whenever she tries grapple with you. If you're not good at quicktime events, use grab block in order to skip them entirely.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
She shouldn't hit that hard if you're level 10. She's one of the softest hitting bosses iirc. If you haven't already, I'd recommend getting lava potions from Scarlett by defeating her at level 3 in order to get your attack points up. Then, defeat Eliza at level 3 to get the frozen potions, which you can use to get your defense points up. If all else fails, you can just grind with Scarlett in order to level up.
Also, if you're good at quicktime events, I'd recommend using the intercept option whenever she tries grapple with you. If you're not good at quicktime events, use grab block in order to skip them entirely.
She's doing like 100-200 dmg per punch, kick or butt bump. The thing is I can't beat Eliza level 3 either. I know what she's going to do and everything. I just feel like I'm stuck lol. But I'll try the lava potions. Thanks

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Bo indicated Theresa's game was already playable (not necessarily finished, but he offered someone a playtest) in CN so I would expect that to arrive on schedule (3/15).

ToT-wise, Crow is also coming along smoothly and should also arrive on schedule (3/20).

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Bo indicated Theresa's game was already playable (not necessarily finished, but he offered someone a playtest) in CN so I would expect that to arrive on schedule (3/15).

ToT-wise, Crow is also coming along smoothly and should also arrive on schedule (3/20).
Dont do this again i dont want to believe in this possible lies

Reactions: LupoManajo

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018

Please release it on time.

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018

After finish WG 1.1, what will be your next plan ? Claus or F7?

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Has anyone else experienced a bug where the final fight against Karen for the leader of the thunder guys is broken? She doesn't attack and no turns count as being survived regardless of how many actions you end up taking.

Reactions: emergencyblacksmith

marcelkd

Oct 21, 2019

Does anyone know something about these scenes? I never saw them before

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

If you guys keep this up you might just start growing on people again

Reactions: fanboi
Dec 18, 2019

Hi Koda, nice to meet you, so we will get crow in 20/3, am I correct?

Feb 2, 2020
They constantly lied about updates for literally a year and then kept lying and delaying stuff, then went to go work on a game that almost no one asked to be updated taking away from the game development time on this one, not to mention now they are deleting comments criticising them
True, But it seems bo and koda (mainly) are being more transparent and honest. If the theresa game and crow update come out and are actually polished with alot of content then i honestly wouldnt be too bothered if wg 1.1 got delayed. Atleast we still get content and the projects dont get abandoned like 90% of any hentai game that caters to a niche

Reactions: Hero sama
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes