RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Is it true you can continue the game by fully submitting to cobra? I just reached enslavement 3/3 and am confused on what to do next.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah I know beating her can help you continue the game. But I heard you can fully submit to cobra without having to beat her and still somehow continue the game. I'm not sure if she eventually just gives you the key or what.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Any tips on how to beat Yvonne level 3? I have the fire cape, fire sword and gold armor+10. I can beat her but am having trouble getting S rank because the battle drags on for too long. I'm only doing 15 damage per hit so I'm confused

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Any tips on how to beat Yvonne level 3? I have the fire cape, fire sword and gold armor+10. I can beat her but am having trouble getting S rank because the battle drags on for too long. I'm only doing 15 damage per hit so I'm confused
At that point, before Bealing Yvonne L3 I remember using the gold sword and farming Scarlet and Eliza for Volcano Ash and Crystal Ice(? is that what it's called?) respectively to make Lava Potions and Frozen Potions respectively to max out my ATK and DEF... respectively...
I think you can also get a Wind Tunic from Ms Claus... the increased DEF seemed like it worked just as well or better than the Fire Cape, even though the Fire Cape has better Wind protection by %.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah I know beating her can help you continue the game. But I heard you can fully submit to cobra without having to beat her and still somehow continue the game. I'm not sure if she eventually just gives you the key or what.
I'm pretty sure that that's incorrect. You have to defeat her at least once in order to progress.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
How do you get to cal
At that point, before Bealing Yvonne L3 I remember using the gold sword and farming Scarlet and Eliza for Volcano Ash and Crystal Ice(? is that what it's called?) respectively to make Lava Potions and Frozen Potions respectively to max out my ATK and DEF... respectively...
I think you can also get a Wind Tunic from Ms Claus... the increased DEF seemed like it worked just as well or better than the Fire Cape, even though the Fire Cape has better Wind protection by %.
How do you get to Claus? And is it possible to beat cobra without the conductor and insulator? I have +10 gold armor

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
How do you get to cal

How do you get to Claus? And is it possible to beat cobra without the conductor and insulator? I have +10 gold armor
Claus is on floor 6. Cobra's pretty easy and Khulan's even easier. Just spam ember, grab block, and potions and she keels over. If you have +10 gold armor you should be able to get an S rank on level 3 Khulan and get yourself some static orbs. Once you have those, you'll be able to craft the conductor/insulator.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Claus is on floor 6. Cobra's pretty easy and Khulan's even easier. Just spam ember, grab block, and potions and she keels over. If you have +10 gold armor you should be able to get an S rank on level 3 Khulan and get yourself some static orbs. Once you have those, you'll be able to craft the conductor/insulator.
What sword do you recommend? I also don't have the wind tunic or wind sword but I do have a gold sword and sea splitter. It just seems like she does alot of damage to me.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes