RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
This is a spectacular game, probably the best submissive game i have ever played and i have played a lot. Like others have mentioned a girly trap mistress would be absolutely fantastic and would complete in my opinion the checklist of fetishes.
a girly trap mistress? Well thats a new fetish too add to the list...

seriously though. That would be great. I have high hopes for the second part of cobra and the swan and honestly im looking forward to that more then floor 7 as at this point it seems like thats going to come out months from now

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
a girly trap mistress? Well thats a new fetish too add to the list...

seriously though. That would be great. I have high hopes for the second part of cobra and the swan and honestly im looking forward to that more then floor 7 as at this point it seems like thats going to come out months from now
will be on floor 10... in 10 years

Reactions: bazelgeuse

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Is it possible for anyone to lend or send me a save so I can skip lady cobra and continue the game? Or so I can have all the floors unlocked? I've been stuck on cobra and khulan for quite some time but really want to play against the other Dom's like lily.. Any tips like the fastest way to farm iron or anyway to race through all the Dom's quickly would he helpful too.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Is it possible for anyone to lend or send me a save so I can skip lady cobra and continue the game? Or so I can have all the floors unlocked? I've been stuck on cobra and khulan for quite some time but really want to play against the other Dom's like lily.. Any tips like the fastest way to farm iron or anyway to race through all the Dom's quickly would he helpful too.
you can continue the game by keeping losing against lady cobra :)

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
You can farm iron and bronze by playing Scarlet's shoe game.
I ain't too proud to grind.

Feb 2, 2020
Also do like to mention that bo wei on his own could have proberly finished everything already and we could be hearing about floor 8. I wasnt originally anti koda but now that im seeing more and more work by bo wei being put out aswell as stumbling upon old work he did it makes me realise just how much of a bottleneck koda has been on him. Why wont he get koda to work more and stop letting him hold his projects back?

Edit- Koda if you are reading this please just give us proper dates and stick to them and alot more people would be patreons to you!

Last edited:

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
I have lot's of friends to share this game with them, but they don't know English. Is there Russian version somewhere? :giggle:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Koda said in the side game thread (mods plz) that it will be updated soon due to him touching up a certain succubus, when this new game drops (which following the trend will delay side game 1) he will drop ToT and do some touch ups of that... because you know he cant help himself

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes