RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
Also it works well with keeping tiffanys trap and any other small projects in tot. However tiffanys trap has a much different style to the villainesses of tot and wg

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
This is what Koda said on Discord:

Hi everyone. Tiffany's Trap Plus (1.3.4) is now available in #releases. As many both predicted and dreaded, I've decided to spend some time on Bo's small Tiffany's Trap project. I found the original very impressive for Bo's time spent, but had some personal misgivings with the extremely bleak and generally sparse narrative. So I decided to spend a few days on it myself. As usual, it took longer than I hoped (~6 days instead of 3), but overall I'm very happy with the results and it was a nice mental reset after grinding WG for so long. Plus features new, more heroic route through the game which can mitigate or avoid the grimmer elements. Note that it is it's own route, not a censoring or edit of previous content: the original route is still there if you prefer it! Some other ero content has also been added; you can check the patch notes for more details but are encouraged to just try it out! Hope you enjoy!
So basically who knows how much longer he has to finish WG, and then who knows how long for Swan/Crow Part 2, and I think don't even think about 7F for a very long time if past is prologue. Although maybe Narak has more info. But business as usual I suppose...

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
But business as usual I suppose...
Yeah fanboi is right we don't have a precise date for Wg+Crow update,the only thing koda said is that he want to release them on march.
And for F7 well if I remember correctly they said something about April but they weren't so sure about that.
But as we know, everything can change.

Reactions: fanboi

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
The purpose of Tiffany's trap was to distract us while Koda finished WG and worked on Swan pt.2 but i guess he didn't got it. He just have to waste time on that like he did on WG (which was also supposed to be a distraction while Bo was working on F7). Why on hell does he have to do that? Just to have more excuses for his delays?

Feb 2, 2020
The purpose of Tiffany's trap was to distract us while Koda finished WG and worked on Swan pt.2 but i guess he didn't got it. He just have to waste time on that like he did on WG (which was also supposed to be a distraction while Bo was working on F7). Why on hell does he have to do that? Just to have more excuses for his delays?
whats more irritating is its likely most of floor 7 is actually done with alot of content too. Watch the videos koda put out for them and youll see they look pretty much finished. Most likely bo wei has done his bit but koda is just not doing his job again

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
whats more irritating is its likely most of floor 7 is actually done with alot of content too. Watch the videos koda put out for them and youll see they look pretty much finished. Most likely bo wei has done his bit but koda is just not doing his job again
Seems like ToT has become way to big a project for him gather his thoughts and focus. You see him jumping on every other small game Bo pull's out of his ass. Both WG and the last one was made as distractions for the supporters while Koda was supposed to work on ToT, but it seems like it's easier for him to just go help out on the minor projects than actually working on the big one. He has to realize this himself at some point, if this is ever going to get any better. Looks like he's in full on rejection mode at the moment.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Seems like ToT has become way to big a project for him gather his thoughts and focus. You see him jumping on every other small game Bo pull's out of his ass. Both WG and the last one was made as distractions for the supporters while Koda was supposed to work on ToT, but it seems like it's easier for him to just go help out on the minor projects than actually working on the big one. He has to realize this himself at some point, if this is ever going to get any better. Looks like he's in full on rejection mode at the moment.
He got overly ambitious on the 7F project and ended up biting more than he can chew. Now he got bored and tired of working on it.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Is it possible for anyone to lend or send me a save so I can skip lady cobra and continue the game? Or so I can have all the floors unlocked? I've been stuck on cobra for quite some time but really want to play against the other Dom's.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
This is a spectacular game, probably the best submissive game i have ever played and i have played a lot. Like others have mentioned a girly trap mistress would be absolutely fantastic and would complete in my opinion the checklist of fetishes.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
He got overly ambitious on the 7F project and ended up biting more than he can chew. Now he got bored and tired of working on it.
Same with WG, he got bored of "grinding" it for months to no end, released a half baked update and instead of finishing it, he jumped to TT, same when WG was promised before Swan/Crow in ToT, and the same will happen when Bo releases a new fast game in March. F7 won't be ready until way past 3rd quarter of 2020....I hope.

Feb 2, 2020
Id love for koda to realse more. Swan was rushed but still hot and was good for what it was. If floor 7 has the writing and the lewd scenes and fights then even if its rough around the edges its better then just being kept waiting

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes