RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
My post talking about Koda was deleted for being off topic lol. The developer of the game is somehow off topic on the game thread.

Anyway cant wait for Swan part 2, its an interesting diversion. Just a shame it will take 10 years to finish
Same man, i want Swan part 2 ffssss

Reactions: asddsaasd123hello

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Swan chapter 2 was due out in december 2019. So... we could play it in december 2021 and MAYBE for the Christmas of 2024 Miss Claus will end.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I said Scarlett Yvonne and Lily were my favourite ToT characters but I do really like the look of Kaori, hopefully she lives up to the ridiculous build up she has had at this point.

Anyway, the moderation in this place is a bit draconian for me so I will probably stop posting here. Been a pleasure to meet you all, so long and thanks for all the memes!

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Anyway, the moderation in this place is a bit draconian for me so I will probably stop posting here. Been a pleasure to meet you all, so long and thanks for all the memes!
I have seen real bad moderators abusing their power, but with 683 pages and a lot off topic, I don't see the draconian moderation in any way shape or form here. I had some of my comments deleted for being off topic, and it's nothing to cry about.

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
The delays are all part of a covert operation to get this thread shut down through self destruction. All makes sense now.

Has there been any news on Swan or WG 1.01?

But There's More

Feb 18, 2020
i'm starting to see that since the update, all of the "BIG" characters in here stopped messaging, zazzaro, gearlessjoe,i know there are others and i respect them but sorry i can't rememer your name lol
Maybe they found themselves a private place where they can talk freely and without moderation or unwanted eyes from Discord, but they'll be back once the situation calms itself I'm sure.

Reactions: Narak8813
D

Deleted member 1966181

Can i be LILY's puppy or student?how its work plase tell me she is hot i cant wait

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes