RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Here's a crazy fucking suggestion... what if the devs actually finished the things they were working on for TOT a year ago...

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Hi i've been lurking here for a year and decided to make my first post today, oh yea for valentines day I drew a fanart of Rose with nylons because... I like nylons

Happy Valetines Day!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to hell with Bo and Koda, with my boy's art right here and Sylph Phoenix 's coding skills, we can make our own ToT with blackjack and hookers!:ROFLMAO:

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
They will never finish it.... Not with Koda
It's not JUST Koda. Bo is acting like he's helpless to integrate anything he's done into a TOT release by himself... says he's bored. Truth is: if he still gave a shit about his 20-floor masterpiece, he'd be working WITH Koda. That's not happening.

I don't know about you, but I don't much care about Bo's bloken Engrish. If "Gladiators of Elmia" ever gets a REAL English translation, I hope that MC still says "Mileena, cow!" and the Sea Queen calls people potatoes. I love stupid shit like that.
I don't love stupid shit like the priorities they were working on a year ago at this time aren't even close enough to completion that there's a loose ETA.

I really feel like my bitchy whining to you has helped! Thank you for releasing as much TOT content as the devs have so far in 2020!

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
It's not JUST Koda. Bo is acting like he's helpless to integrate anything he's done into a TOT release by himself... says he's bored. Truth is: if he still gave a shit about his 20-floor masterpiece, he'd be working WITH Koda. That's not happening.

I don't know about you, but I don't much care about Bo's bloken Engrish. If "Gladiators of Elmia" ever gets a REAL English translation, I hope that MC still says "Mileena, cow!" and the Sea Queen calls people potatoes. I love stupid shit like that.
I don't love stupid shit like the priorities they were working on a year ago at this time aren't even close enough to completion that there's a loose ETA.

I really feel like my bitchy whining to you has helped! Thank you for releasing as much TOT content as the devs have so far in 2020!
Well that is true. I dont mind bo broken english either for tot as long as theres content. But i hope someone here let bo knows that and that he dont need koda anymore or maybe he can finish the game and release it first then koda edit follow through ltr on with better english. I do agree wif your pt.

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
could koda become the first in history and delay the delay ??????
while this is mathematically impossible but koda delay is also imposible

Reactions: Zepheral

my2offical

Feb 18, 2020
Is there a way to increase screen size? I tried F1 and full screen but it just shows up as a tiny box on a black screen.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes