RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
seeing how fast and well on tiffany *even tho its short* , i think we would appreciate if you can help bo with it. since koda and his delay fetishism ToT pretty much dead for us literally
Well firstly I'd clarify that I only did English cleanup on TT, which isn't really what he's asking about. He's more interested in me actually helping put the game together which is entirely different.

The main obstacle for me is that this kind of thing takes time, both to study and to actually do. Most of my time is spent running a business, and I've not been paid for any of the help I've given to Bo and Koda. I just do it in my free time, since the stuff I'm given is usually easy enough for me to knock over within a few hours. It's why I want to just focus on studying RPG Maker in my free time until I'm confident enough that I can pitch in in a time-effective way.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Well firstly I'd clarify that I only did English cleanup on TT, which isn't really what he's asking about. He's more interested in me actually helping put the game together which is entirely different.

The main obstacle for me is that this kind of thing takes time, both to study and to actually do. Most of my time is spent running a business, and I've not been paid for any of the help I've given to Bo and Koda. I just do it in my free time, since the stuff I'm given is usually easy enough for me to knock over within a few hours. It's why I want to just focus on studying RPG Maker in my free time until I'm confident enough that I can pitch in in a time-effective way.
Hopefully u will replace koda one day after learning the things

Sep 2, 2019
Also im not sure if the 7f demo is real, like it just doesnt seem like the type of thing bo or koda would do, it looks way to polished and big with actual content for it to be theirs, also id like everyone to stop forgetting that bo is also to blame here, hes totally letting koda dickride us like this and hasnt made any announcement or tried to fix the delayed shit at all to my knowledge

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Swear to god that slyph phoenix was koda trying to remain incognito to get less hate, did i totally misunderstand that?
Unsure what's more insulting; that you think it's more likely for Koda to be a masterminding genius than for me to be a good scripter and want to help the project, or that you didn't even spell my name right when accusing me :HideThePain:
Hopefully u will replace koda one day after learning the things
I don't really want to replace him tbh. He's my friend, and he's a much better writer than me. He's also helped me a bunch with learning this stuff in the first place, I ain't gonna do him dirty like that.
Also im not sure if the 7f demo is real, like it just doesnt seem like the type of thing bo or koda would do, it looks way to polished and big with actual content for it to be theirs, also id like everyone to stop forgetting that bo is also to blame here, hes totally letting koda dickride us like this and hasnt made any announcement or tried to fix the delayed shit at all to my knowledge
It's real, but Koda worked on specifically what was shown in the demo so people could see what the end result for 7F was going to look like. None of the rest of 7F at that time would've been polished, I expect. Just wish all these extra projects were dumped so it could be finished. Except for Crow & Swan, I like dat, but WG and Claus should be yeeted imo

Sep 2, 2019
Unsure what's more insulting; that you think it's more likely for Koda to be a masterminding genius than for me to be a good scripter and want to help the project, or that you didn't even spell my name right when accusing me :HideThePain:

I don't really want to replace him tbh. He's my friend, and he's a much better writer than me. He's also helped me a bunch with learning this stuff in the first place, I ain't gonna do him dirty like that.
Sorry about spelling your name wrong, and i absolutely didn't think you weren't capable of scripting, i just saw someone reply to a post you made that seemed like it wasnt just about kodas delays and actually directly talking to koda, and since koda worked on the game and because you did too and the guy i just mentioned, i kinda just put two and two together and assumed you were. Sorry about that, good to see that even if its taking seven years at least it will be semi-quality writing for the new floor though

Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah, don't let yourself be exploited too much. Helping a bit if you are pasionate about the project ok, but working for free isn't very worth it, if you ask me.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes