RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just deleted over 100 posts from the last 24 hours that have nothing to do with this game.
  • This game thread is for this game. Please stop posting about other games.
  • No game thread is for debating NTR or any other fetish.
  • All of this has been said on this shit-show of a thread before. We're going to be handing out long thread-bans without further warning from now on.

Jun 24, 2018

• All of this has been said on this shit-show of a thread before.
A thread to match the development.
Just don't go overboard pls, in current circumstances you're going to see discussions of the developers side activities at least insofar as they impact this game and maybe recommendations for stuff that may tide over those who wait. That's basically what's keeping the thread alive for long periods of time.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
A thread to match the development.
Just don't go overboard pls, in current circumstances you're going to see discussions of the developers side activities at least insofar as they impact this game and maybe recommendations for stuff that may tide over those who wait. That's basically what's keeping the thread alive for long periods of time.
As I said, we have other threads for these games. And we're not talking about a few posts with "which game do you like better?" or discussing common theme elements or art style; there were 30+ posts of an NTR argument with people calling each other sickos, game links from 2 other games, and again, this was the past 24 hours.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
As I said, we have other threads for these games. And we're not talking about a few posts with "which game do you like better?" or discussing common theme elements or art style; there were 30+ posts of an NTR argument with people calling each other sickos, game links from 2 other games, and again, this was the past 24 hours.
I completely agree with the NTR argument stuff it went overboard in a flash but some of the other comments I think were fine and should not get people banned in the future

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I completely agree with the NTR argument stuff it went overboard in a flash but some of the other comments I think were fine and should not get people banned in the future
While I can appreciate your position, we have rules on the forum and this thread isn't exempt from them.

Reactions: LeonOne994
Sep 2, 2019
I made a post about the new update so why was it deleted? considering i was warned for keeping it about the game when it was deleted or id get thread banned when my post was literally saying the arguement was stupid and then talking about the update its really irritating

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I made a post about the new update so why was it deleted?
You haven't posted to this thread in almost 2 weeks. At least not on this account.

EDIT: I'm wrong, apologies. I read the first line about the argument and deleted it in the purge. I've undeleted it.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
it's funny with how the thread was i literally just thought man its not long before bas or some other mod is gonna wield the ban/delete hammer and wreck the last few pages and then the moment i check the thread it already happened xD

also now that WG1.0 is out but is still in development for the missing features does this mean WG will still be their first priority to release or is claus then swan then f7 and then the finishing off WG its really confusing to keep up with their schedule/release schedule

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
Going back to the WG VS TT debate, I preferred WG but the margin was slim. Which is pretty sad, as it's Koda's 6 month passion project VS Bo two week goof project. You'd expect the difference to be staggering but it's not.

And as predicted Koda's "Journal" function is the most useless over-bloated piece of crap ever made. Checking it to see it update is just another annoying thing to do, it's not a recollection mode to replay scenes as hoped and asked for 700 billion times, and only serves to tell us if Koda has hidden even more scenes in the most bizarre places.
And as said journal must have been a mess of switches and the such I have to imagine he sunk at least 2-4 weeks into that alone, and it is something no one gives a shit about.

And I put this last as I realize I'm the only sick fucking pervert who goes for an actual dom route, but after all this time the motherfucking didn't even fix the broken ass combat. Maggie is a cheating cunt with un-dodge-able attacks and forces you to sit with your thumb in the ass most turns, Ada is so shit in a fight that SHE deserves to be a character in a maledom game, and Amanda's cheese move still exists after all these months.

Part of all this makes me hope that this will spark a competitive fire between Bo and Koda and they'll both start putting out there best as a form of one uping, but let's be honest that won't happen. Bo will go back to doing jackshit, and Koda will go back to adding useless features to Claus while saying it's coming out every weekend for 2 months straight.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
also now that WG1.0 is out but is still in development for the missing features does this mean WG will still be their first priority to release or is claus then swan then f7 and then the finishing off WG its really confusing to keep up with their schedule/release schedule
It's a bit early to know for sure, but I think Claus is going to get axed until next Christmas and Swan Pt2 will become the top priority, after whatever needs doing with WG. I don't speak for Koda though, Claus might be kept, idk.

Bo is likely to go make another 10-15 day side project while he waits, he was asking me if I wanted to join him on that kind of escapade.
1581509795160.png
I might help him after I've had more time to learn stuff, I'm kinda curious. But for now he isn't doing ToT stuff since he can't do that without risking all his changes becoming obsolete by the time Koda's finished with the stuff before it.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
It's a bit early to know for sure, but I think Claus is going to get axed until next Christmas and Swan Pt2 will become the top priority, after whatever needs doing with WG. I don't speak for Koda though, Claus might be kept, idk.

Bo is likely to go make another 10-15 day side project while he waits, he was asking me if I wanted to join him on that kind of escapade.
View attachment 549661
I might help him after I've had more time to learn stuff, I'm kinda curious. But for now he isn't doing ToT stuff since he can't do that without risking all his changes becoming obsolete by the time Koda's finished with the stuff before it.
seeing how fast and well on tiffany *even tho its short* , i think we would appreciate if you can help bo with it. since koda and his delay fetishism ToT pretty much dead for us literally

Jun 24, 2018
Not arguing against the deletions, that qualifier 'insofar as it impacts this game' is there intentionally. So long as the banhammer doesn't come out at the mere mention of something else you'll hear no complaints from me.

Reactions: bas
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes