RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
There's one scene left I need to clean up but the version Bo sent me has it all in Chinese and I can't read it. He sent me a specific file for map 006 to replace it but that was also still in Chinese so I'm trying to get an answer out of him as to what exactly he changed in map 006 lol. Anyway, his side project isn't bad. Not very big but good for a fap. You'll be able to notice the difference in writing though. If anyone turns around and says I did a better quality job then I'll know you're biased. I made it proper English but I didn't do anything else and it shows, to me at least.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
is there any working save file with everything unlocked prior to this version?my old save files dont load and the screen freezes whenever i press load.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I wo
There's one scene left I need to clean up but the version Bo sent me has it all in Chinese and I can't read it. He sent me a specific file for map 006 to replace it but that was also still in Chinese so I'm trying to get an answer out of him as to what exactly he changed in map 006 lol. Anyway, his side project isn't bad. Not very big but good for a fap. You'll be able to notice the difference in writing though. If anyone turns around and says I did a better quality job then I'll know you're biased. I made it proper English but I didn't do anything else and it shows, to me at least.
I wouldnt mind the chinese version .. But hopefully you can get it done quickly for earlier release.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I've finished cleaning up all the English and sent Bo back the data files, so you should be able to expect that coming out soon. In case anyone was curious, I kept track of some of the stuff that was there before I fixed it, and it's in the spoiler below. Some are a little hilarious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway Bo will drop that within the next few hours probably idk, lowkey bummed that I went and spoiled it for myself since it looks like it would've been nice to play through properly

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Think ive done nearly everything heres a list, feel free to add

>adas word scrabble has two new words
>she can put a collar on you now

>amanda can also collar you
>amanda has a totally pointless fourth wall break where you have to input a password.

>megan has a handjob scene
>she can also do a thing where she can lower others levels by dumping flavour text on you

>wei has the same scene repeated about 10 times ("here bro wear this blindfold so you cant see all the content they made for me!!")

>heide has a quick foot sniff scene

>The noble emisary and the other chick are boring and I dont bother with them

according to the journal im missing like 7 scenes from each girl but I've tried literally everything at this point to get more events and nothing so im chalking it up to the "yet to be implemented" pile.

Jesus for nearly 7 months of work this is no where near worth it at all.

Also the epitaph of text that appears when ada collars you just feels like koda trying to show off his sub par writing skills but I couldnt take it seriously because a glitch happens that causes the animated scene to go half way across the screen.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I've finished cleaning up all the English and sent Bo back the data files, so you should be able to expect that coming out soon. In case anyone was curious, I kept track of some of the stuff that was there before I fixed it, and it's in the spoiler below. Some are a little hilarious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway Bo will drop that within the next few hours probably idk, lowkey bummed that I went and spoiled it for myself since it looks like it would've been nice to play through properly
Soo is the game considered completed ? or is it close to completion

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Oh yea, i do prefer this Succubus game over the Warrior Guild. But that also partially because it fullfils the specific fetish i have and because i generally like succubi/vampires/elfs more than regular human girls which WG is all about.

Reactions: olorex11

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Wow two whole updates from Bo Wei after an entire year. Let's see if they ever bother to update ToT now that the distractions are out of the way.

Reactions: LeonOne994
Sep 2, 2019
The dumbass arguement going on right now aside, this update took way too long and sucks ass, the new mistress is a reskinned mixfight mistress, and her content is like maybe 4 minutes combined? And heides stuff is pretty boring. Honestly none of the new update was really my thing but despite that its so lackluster that it should have taken like 3 days to make max, especially since the textures are ripped from the mixfight mistress with recolored hair, and the animations used from cobra. Honestly besides the dialogue i dont even know if Koda did anything original with warriors guild in this new update.

gmodking64

Feb 11, 2020
I use side for save editing
I don't quite understand this as after I edit my file and download it, I've tried replacing the other file and just dropping t in the game file itself. it doesn't work as it removes my save file.

could you please explain how to properly do this as this is my first time

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes