return "next {}" % Sunday()
```
I'll raise you a pascal code

Program Koda;
const Sunday=1;
var day:integer;
begin
readln(day);

if day=Sunday then writeln('Sorry guys, something very urgent came up so I am pushing the release for the next Sunday, it should be final')
else writeln('It is coming out this weekend for sure I think');

end.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I'll raise you a pascal code

Program Koda;
const Sunday=1;
var day:integer;
begin
readln(day);

if day=Sunday then writeln('Sorry guys, something very urgent came up so I am pushing the release for the next Sunday, it should be final')
else writeln('It is coming out this weekend for sure I think');

end.
I'll raise you the actual code

set deadline: monday
time:monday = NO=FUCKYOU
retry: Y/N

Dec 9, 2017
WG testversions are out right now. But I dont think that he will release 1.0 today, to much to fix, implement. I would estimate 1-2 days. Bo seems to be almost done with his mini succubus game, sylph phoenix might be fixxing Bo Wei's grammar soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 607600

WG testversions are out right now. But I dont think that he will release 1.0 today, to much to fix, implement. I would estimate 1-2 days. Bo seems to be almost done with his mini succubus game, slyph phoenix might be fixxing Bo Wei's grammar soon.
Is there any estimate for a new version of ToT?

Dec 9, 2017
matheuschernoff Thats on Koda... ToT is stuck right now thats why Bo is working on little fast food games (the succubus game that will be out soon). Koda has still floor 7, WG, Cobra, Claus, prolly swan chap 2 soon on his table.... ah yeah the spring cleaning that might miss this spring aswell.(did I forget something I wonder......) Yeah alot of the content is stuck in the loop right now. They are realy bad at planning but they make quality stuff... thats why we are all still here I guess? Yeah I dunno Claus should be done after 2 weeks or so after that whole WG thing is over.

Dec 9, 2017
WG will be out soon. Keep in mind that he will ninja patch some content in a few days later. All of the missing content is kinda done but not formated yet, so it dosen't exist in the testversion yet. But have no fear all of the content is after the main paths of the game so you can just play this version and have some extras a few days later.

Koda WG.png

So basically the WG 0.9999999999999999999 meme will be real for a day or 2.
So please keep that meme alive as long as it lasts.

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
WG will be out soon. Keep in mind that he will ninja patch some content in a few days later. All of the missing content is kinda done but not formated yet, so it dosen't exist in the testversion yet. But have no fear all of the content is after the main paths of the game so you can just play this version and have some extras a few days later.

View attachment 546308

So basically the WG 0.9999999999999999999 meme will be real for a day or 2.
So please keep that meme alive as long as it lasts.
So what was the point of having playtests? Few days is weeks of work to this prick, pushing everything to the realm of delays even more.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes