• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
I finally got to meet Bo yesterday, though it ended up with him shutting down my 8F work because apparently the plan for it wasn't entirely agreed between him and Koda so I was wasting my time:HideThePain:. It's paused for now until they actually get up to 8F, sometime after the fall of the West. On the bright side, Bo is hilarious, got to chat with him for a while.

I talked to Bo about this, and I've volunteered to do the English cleanup for it myself so that Koda's not going to get even more sidetracked. I'm not going to be able to embellish it the same way as Koda would but it'll be proper English and won't take more than a day, so there is that.
LeonOne994 this little project will be done without Koda if everything works out the way Sylph Phoenix said it will.

Edit: badwulf51 Nah WG will have alot more new content, a new floor, new characters, new mechanics like that journal, new cg and scenes and so on..... but I am pretty sceptic that it will be enough in new content to be worth that insane waiting period, but it seems to have alot new text...... Well atleast Bo Wei realized that he needs to push out some fun little succubus game, to satisfy our hunger for mooooore content.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LeonOne994

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
LeonOne994 this little project will be done without Koda if everything works out the way Sylph Phoenix said it will.

Edit: badwulf51 Nah WG will have alot more new content, a new floor, new characters, new mechanics like that journal, new cg and scenes and so on..... but I am pretty sceptic that it will be enough in new content to be worth that insane waiting period, but it seems to have alot new text...... Well atleast Bo Wei realized that he needs to push out some fun little succubus game, to satisfy our hunger for mooooore content.
Mmmmm...the journal...cannot wait!

Semmie

Jul 9, 2018
about the succubus game
Bo has already completed all CG’s for 7F, Swan Ch. 2 and Klaus.
He literally has nothing else to do until Koda puts it all together, so in his case it’s good that he’s pursuing side projects, else he’d be filling a backlog of CG’s that would not be used for almost a year (probably)
But they seriously need to get a third person working on shit or to replace Koda (both would be ideal)

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
about the succubus game
He literally has nothing else to do until Koda puts it all together, so in his case it’s good that he’s pursuing side projects, else he’d be filling a backlog of CG’s that would not be used for almost a year (probably)
But they seriously need to get a third person working on shit or to replace Koda (both would be ideal)
I agree, the only thing that Bo needs to do atm is keeping his word and releasing the succubus game so we can shit on Koda with full evidence.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
about the succubus game
I just can't belive how Bo can't do anything without Koda. He started this game on his own so what changed?

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
about the succubus game
omg... bo already done before?? I'm so sorry Bo i didn't know that before I love you Bo:love:

Then... Koda is the only problem? Fucking Koda(n)(n)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes