• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
are there even progress reports on 7F anymore?
WG delay, Swan delay, claus delay (in february lol) there are so many delays that the main update that everyone wants doesn't even have at least delay status reports anymore it seems like..

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
are there even progress reports on 7F anymore?
WG delay, Swan delay, claus delay (in february lol) there are so many delays that the main update that everyone wants doesn't even have at least delay status reports anymore it seems like..
The last thing we know is that Bo already finished is part on F7 many months ago,now is up to Koda but before he need to finish Wg,Crow(interlude pt2)Claus.
So it will take some time seen how things have been going lately.

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Ok first i post news/teaser,the only username that you will see in my screen is Koda or Bo and never out of contest(you can ask here i've never post a private conversation),and i've decide to help the f95 community because is here that I've found Tot...hell i've found even friends xD
And i'm not the only one that share info,there are planty of patrons here(supermann88 for an example)and no f95 didn't send me as a spy on discord,i'm still a patron( 1 year).
instead of looking for the spy, why not help patreon's page to keep up with the news / teaser?( and i've done that)
It's from october that they know nothing about the various delays, teasers etc. etc.
don't worry we've got your back bro!
if anything happens just call me and Imma be there in a minute :D

• Love
Reactions: Narak8813

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Koda's writing has its up and downs, but it's the best so far in femdom games I think.

The story behind Ada's magic in WG was amazing in my opinion, and it did a great job selling both setting and character.

That said that he's done more harm than good to the project is a no-brainer, and I belive everyone would happily do without his writing to at least get something.

Also please stop falling for rayinn's baits, he's taking you for fools.

EDIT: I forgot Henissart's Estate: Dominate. The writing there is different, but far, far better in my opinion. I'll add that other writers, while still worse than Koda in my eyes, are getting better and better.

For example Dekarous comes to mind, since he started off with that "rapey rapey time" that everyone memed, and now I think he's improving with every Domina release... and meanwhile Koda isn't improving his skills because he's literally not working.
Empress games has better femdom stories...and not all of their games are femdom

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
The last thing we know is that Bo already finished is part on F7 many months ago,now is up to Koda but before he need to finish Wg,Crow(interlude pt2)Claus.
So it will take some time seen how things have been going lately.
Maybe Bo should help ? Or he cant

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
I think they are just busy to make ToT, but they don't think so. they already start two side project
fucking WG and some fucking succubus game.. we just want them to make ToT, not WG and not succubus game

But now I know that Bo was already done his works. I so sorry Bo:cry:

Last edited:

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
bo just need a friend who can help him in his projects and also not whisper in his ears like the koda the devil to delay the game over and over just to get lazy and have some money while at it im sure someone can be trusted to lead the project.......................... ANYBODY but koda please someone kill that thing

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes