RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Its Sunday already 9/2 . Prepared for another delay
The playtest will be out tonight,finger crossed that all goes well.
and maybe and I say maybe will get wg on the 9(or a early monday morning release)
or a delay who knows xD

Last edited:

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
about the succubus game
Bo has already completed all CG’s for 7F, Swan Ch. 2 and Klaus.
He literally has nothing else to do until Koda puts it all together, so in his case it’s good that he’s pursuing side projects, else he’d be filling a backlog of CG’s that would not be used for almost a year (probably)
Eh I dunno, I wouldn't mind him updating the art for Maggie and Ada in WG. You could say it'd delay WG further but it should be very easy to just name the picture files the same equivalent names and copy paste them as long as he doesn't add more CG's to their attack sequences and as long as they are of the same resolution. Unless I'm forgetting something about the way RPG Maker works. Besides, the idea was that he'd be done after Koda releases WG anyway (though of course that doesn't have to be the case due to Koda's patented DELAYnosis). Unless they've already updated Ada and Maggie's art for this current release that Koda is working on.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
and maybe and I say maybe will get wg on the 9(or a early monday morning release)
or a delay who knows xD
The playtests only out tonight ? .. Wonder if koda is actually stupid or have very poor time management

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
or a delay who knows xD
early morning lolol
it maybe change from early morning to midnight, and midnight to weekend

Reactions: Roh Unji
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes