RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Why push Mrs. Claus for next Christmas when you derped up the last one. Finish what you started man. I don’t get Koda at all.
It was my advice to push Claus to next Christmas. The real question is why let Claus block the completion of Swan Pt2 and 7F especially when it's been nearly 2 months since Christmas?

EDIT: Edited to say nearly 2 months because a maths degree isn't enough for me to count apparently

Last edited:

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Ok so now we gotta wait for koda to finish wg 1.0.1.....? I would rather he just go on to swan part 2 and stop wasting time. From what i can see rn i think swan p2 will only be out on august and 7f on 2021

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
It was my advice to push Claus to next Christmas. The real question is why let Claus block the completion of Swan Pt2 and 7F especially when it's been nearly 2 months since Christmas?

EDIT: Edited to say nearly 2 months because a maths degree isn't enough for me to count apparently
If it was due for Christmas before and because of bad time management you are gonna scrap it? Also every content of this game is enjoyed by someone. Putting priority over one even though it should’ve been done before is gonna piss someone off.

Instead of taking money from people, he should take a page from grimhelm and stop his patron for a while until he gets his shit together. Cause right now, it shows that he has no respect for the people who support him.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
If it was due for Christmas before and because of bad time management you are gonna scrap it?
*Spring cleaning update flashbacks*
But seriously i'd rather have more of Swan and keep whatever work of the christmas update they made stored for the next christmas than releasing it next.

Besides the christmas update was probably 1 GC with 2 variations of text knowing how lazy Koda got lately

gmodking64

Feb 11, 2020
I am trying to edit my save file because I had lost all of my progress. and I have tried with the save editor online( )
And after I tried replacing my save file with the edited one and also tried placing it in. It didn't work

Was this(the game) Intentionally designed to stop save editing? Help would be appreciated. thnx

sasukai

Aug 2, 2017
I am trying to edit my save file because I had lost all of my progress. and I have tried with the save editor online( )
And after I tried replacing my save file with the edited one and also tried placing it in. It didn't work

Was this(the game) Intentionally designed to stop save editing? Help would be appreciated. thnx
saveeditonline has become garbage now. It requires you to support them. There are free download options that give better save editing. Like RPGMakerSaveEdit. It is a download but it is 10000x better.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I asked Koda and he said he actually still hasn't decided yet on dumping Claus so where are you getting your information, Zepheral? Or were you assuming that my suggestion was absolute fact? I knew I should've waited until he replied before replying to you :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Zepheral

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I asked Koda and he said he actually still hasn't decided yet on dumping Claus so where are you getting your information, Zepheral? Or were you assuming that my suggestion was absolute fact? I knew I should've waited until he replied before replying to you :BootyTime:
Why can't Koda just focus ENTIRELY on getting 7F done quick, since that's been more than a year in the making and it's what everyone wants by a long shot, and after that he can move on to doing every single promised thing that he abandoned like the spring cleaning update and all this Swan/Claus stuff? Can't this man prioritize? I don't get it.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Why can't Koda just focus ENTIRELY on getting 7F done quick, since that's been more than a year in the making and it's what everyone wants by a long shot, and after that he can move on to doing every single promised thing that he abandoned like the spring cleaning update and all this Swan/Claus stuff? Can't this man prioritize? I don't get it.
dude you've been around here long enough to know better by now, it's about milking it, it has always been and it always will be

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Someone said it in a page before, I thought that actually happened. I get where everyone is getting at and in for the sake of resources, it’s best to drop one and focus on the other. Just sucks that this was considered cause I’m a fan of Mrs.Claus.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Hi i've been lurking here for a year and decided to make my first post today, oh yea for valentines day I drew a fanart of Rose with nylons because... I like nylons

Happy Valetines Day!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, that's very good. Thanks for sharing and being a cultured Rose fan!

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Not yet. For obvious reasons I won't provide a date besides "soon" and "when it's done."

In addition to adding the remaining content, there were some additional suggestions since 1.0 that I decided to include. The only one I want to spoil is that becoming Heide's slave will provide access to the Will-Tamer without submitting to Ada. There were criticisms that too much of the new content (especially once all the mindbrand lobby scenes are implemented) is bottle-necked (unnecessarily) through Ada and I agree.

That said, I really want to get back to ToT and Crow so I can't make it any more granular than that: if you don't like Heide or Ada you'll just have to suck it up with one of them temporarily.

Megan's content is triggered every fourth attempt to Rest (ie. Rest three times, and on the fourth she'll indicate your room is not available). Just follow your nose from there.
"FeW dAyS" ....and that's all content you will have for february folks, stay tuned until september for Ms. Claus and december for Crow pt 2.
Keep pushing those fast food games Bo, at least those are entertaining. (Also this is totally related to ToT development, so don't Bas, just don´t).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes