RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
My previous post (spoiler below) was deleted for ostensibly not being enough about Tower of Trample.

I appreciate mod efforts to keep things on topic, but to be clear: the info was meant to explain how our other projects have affected the release schedule of ToT, and how one such character who we've often had requests to include (Theresa) may appear in ToT in the future as a result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EroticBloom Bo may trim it to three parts. I assume he will simply decide as he works if he'd rather conclude things in part 3 or if he still wants to do all four.

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
Awesome! Koda- I really like the idea of Theresa or other characters from different games appearing in Warrior's Guild or Tower of Trample, You and Bo (and whoever else) did a really good job with the Warrior's Guild update and I look forward to the Megan and Heide expansion.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
I'm also hoping someone can post or send one of their saves. At least up to Cobra or even past cobra as all I care about is Lily. Just wish there was a better way to farm iron and save myself the grind of getting gold.

Dromek

Jan 30, 2020
What is the crow update? It keeps getting mentioned, but I've never seen anything about what it actually is.

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah Narak8813 is right, Crow comes first. Koda just wrote this: View attachment 575355
Btw chapter 2 will have some cool stuff in it. You should look forward to it.
I think my main hope is that crow has more grabs during her fight. I do like the gimmick of swans fight and think its pretty hot but the traditional grab focused feet dom stuff was great too. Honestly im happy with whatever we get as long as got a bit more content then part 1. It would be nice to get a bit more stuff with swan too though I assume we will since crow and the swan are linked in some way no doubt.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes