RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
True, But it seems bo and koda (mainly) are being more transparent and honest. If the theresa game and crow update come out and are actually polished with alot of content then i honestly wouldnt be too bothered if wg 1.1 got delayed. Atleast we still get content and the projects dont get abandoned like 90% of any hentai game that caters to a niche
Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
My god guys, I abandoned this thread a month ago and you are still believing the bullcrap Koda sprays out. ToT is dead, its over. The end. There is no 7th floor and there is no magical other update. It. is. dead. stop feeding this forum and giving them publicity. Just let it die out like it deserves. It was fun while it lasted.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
My god guys, I abandoned this thread a month ago and you are still believing the bullcrap Koda sprays out. ToT is dead, its over. The end. There is no 7th floor and there is no magical other update. It. is. dead. stop feeding this forum and giving them publicity. Just let it die out like it deserves. It was fun while it lasted.
...this is a business. They're going to get publicity whether you like it or not. If anything, this thread is useful in that it educates new prospective customers of Bo Wei and Koda of the hazards of subscribing to their Patreon. Most of the people here aren't paying for the game, so there's nothing wrong with talking about it even if it never gets updated. And everybody here is skeptical of Koda, so I don't know why you're preaching to the choir.
I can understand feeling bitter, but attacking the thread is just shooting the messenger.

• Angry
Reactions: chesire and B2B2

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
My respect dude! At least one person here is sane! Bravo
PS i thought i never see rational message here =))) All those Koda ass lickers are just licking SO HARD it annoys me =))
PPS TOT has been dead for 1 year now >> it all started with series of lying about release delays a 2 years ago right after Lily came out.... I told them but fanboys were so blind =))))) They called me troll even ... Sad how ppl cant see who they deal with... Now they face reality of devs bullshit lying every day from delay to delay and i think they ACTUALLY LIKE IT XDDDDD

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
My respect dude! At least one person here is sane! Bravo
PS i thought i never see rational message here =))) All those Koda ass lickers are just licking SO HARD it annoys me =))
PPS TOT has been dead for 1 year now >> it all started with series of lying about release delays a 2 years ago right after Lily came out.... I told them but fanboys were so blind =))))) They called me troll even ... Sad how ppl cant see who they deal with... Now they face reality of devs bullshit lying every day from delay to delay and i think they ACTUALLY LIKE IT XDDDDD
Finally there are people who have balls enough to talk the fucking truth. ToT is long dead WG is the only option for a game we can have now. What we SHOULD DO is to support WG not diss it. Encourage the person doing the work not the other one.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
This. Holy shit.

What pisses me off the most is how the patrons don't really care about all these bullshit delays.
Jesus guys, grow a spine. You're literally paying a guy 3000 dollars a month to do nothing.

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
This. Holy shit.

What pisses me off the most is how the patrons don't really care about all these bullshit delays.
Jesus guys, grow a spine. You're literally paying a guy 3000 dollars a month to do nothing.
actually the other content in their discord is really good :D except ToT

pron292

Oct 22, 2019
tot is not dead, but don't expect update soon. it will be released in ~1 year

Feb 2, 2020
Bo and koda
Tell people stuff is coming out: koda and bo dont make anything, tot is dead

Dont tell people stuff is coming out: koda and bo need to update people on whats happening and stop delaying stuff, tot is dead

You cant have your cake and eat it too. If the theresa game and crow update get delayed then complaining should be done but for now all it does is just crowd the thread. Theres proberly like 300 comments of people complaining about mostly pointless stuff (though i will admit the delays are stupid alot of the time)

Reactions: LeonOne994
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes