RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well technically not. A while after we got the demo for Cobra, Koda said that he was doing a side project that we should be getting in a few days where he'd be developing some things he thought about implementing on ToT. Koda being Koda turned the few days into couple weeks, close to a month before releasing an unfinished version of the game, saying that he'd take a week to finish up WG before going back to ToT. Today he released the finished route for 2 of the major characters, saying he couldn't implement the things he wanted for the third one so he'll take another week to finish that before going back to ToT.

So basically, this is supposed to still be a ToT thread, but Koda's side project that was supposed to take a couple days is taking a couple months instead and while Bo Wei should not be drawing any more scenes for WG anymore, only god knows when he'll be done with 7f or when ToT will be getting another update in general.
Thanks for the answers.

This is all so typical Koda that i am not surprised by any of this one bit. How was it again? 7F should have come out months ago, but got delayed and delayed and delayed so Koda decided to do some small updates for each girl, but than that got delayed and delayed then got turned into a 2 part thing that later got turned into a 4 part thing an then finally Koda said fuck it and decided to do a side project that also kept getting delayed and delayed.

This is all priceless.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Ah here when I think this whole bo Koda studios thing cant become anymore of a dumpster fire this shit happens. Bo for the love of christ please theres people out there who have more talent in there fucking armpits than koda does in his entire body. Fire this chump and get someone better.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
On sub path Amanda only new scenes are more lines in foot worship and collaring or is there something more?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Wow so after Koda released an unfinished version and asked for a week more, he then released a still unfinished version and asked for a week more AND now it turns out that some of the finished parts are bugged? I blame you for rushing them people, if you don't give them at least a year to work on the side project then how can you expect quality?

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Wow so after Koda released an unfinished version and asked for a week more, he then released a still unfinished version and asked for a week more AND now it turns out that some of the finished parts are bugged? I blame you for rushing them people, if you don't give them at least a year to work on the side project then how can you expect quality?
I blame koda for having the coding skills and time management of a candy bracelet. There IQs are probably very similar as well.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
On sub path Amanda only new scenes are more lines in foot worship and collaring or is there something more?
There's a scene where the Noble gets Amanda to spank you(same CG as when you fight her) that is supposed to reward you with 200G but instead rewards you with a frozen game. Koda says he finished his playtesting so I guess that's how it's supposed to work. Innovation!

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
We're supposed to just take your word for it? For the record when someone asks me for an example of something that's being said on this thread I'll always try to provide, but w/e.
And no one asked for WG, so using it as an excuse for them taking so long to release the stuff people actually want after taking so long to do so, without any complaints whatsoever... Dunno, seems like you're being way too charitable to them.
Its not an excuse i just said that it took some of his time, the time we have waited and nothing has happen is bullshit and at least the cobra and other updates should have been done by now koda IS taking too long and so is bo i lost my will to purposely be nice to them long ago so pleas dont mistake my comments as trying to be nice to them, i know it seems like that + i will not search through the thread because someone else has already done that.

Last edited:

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
i was going to say a long time but i was concerned people might refference my previous comment on exxagerating time lengths against me, but compared to how long we have waited for a ToT update the entire process of WG was surprisingly quick all things considered ( to be fair it was mostly because bo already had some of the assets and its not that big tbh)

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
I have to say I find it amusing that you would complain about people giving inaccurate numbers like double the amount of months we've been without an update and then do the same with the amount of pages that you'd have to look over in order to find the post you're looking about. If you knew it was in April or May then it would be between pages 348 and 404 (that took 2 min if not less to find). That's 57 pages instead of 495. Or to put in another way, while you were asking for accuracy from people who used double the time, you used a figure that was more than 8.5 the size of the accurate one. I'd give some numbers for later, but by the end of May that'd have already been about 5 months so the 6 month statement would be approximately true.

Don't get me wrong, I will not say search those 57 pages, since I understand how this might still be a big waste of time. What I will say is try to understand how people will just say how much time they believe has passed instead of dedicating 1 min to check when the last update came out and calculating how much time has passed, when you won't take 2 min to release half as factual numbers when accuracy is more important to you.
1. i realise stating i will find those numbers is stupid and i regret doing so
2. i said 495 because that was all the pages in the thread and i meant i would not search the whole thread to find them, i understand it makes it look as if i am not presenting factual numbers my self but i didnt have the time then to look at roughly how many pages where in April and may to present to you
2. i now know i wasn't clear in my statement what i mean is it had not been 6 months since koda began working on the next update at that point what i was trying to say but failed was, people were saying that its been 6 months so koda should have an update by now however at that time koda had Just started to make an update and was at maximum 3 months into development of the update ( that doesn't excuse why the update isn't here yet as that is bull shit)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
There's a scene where the Noble gets Amanda to spank you(same CG as when you fight her) that is supposed to reward you with 200G but instead rewards you with a frozen game. Koda says he finished his playtesting so I guess that's how it's supposed to work. Innovation!
Actually, it doesn't freeze, just the CG is stuck there until you talk to someone else...and you don't get the 200G either.

Reactions: robtbo

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Remember guys, next wait for the warriors guild to be finished by "next week", then we wait for spring cleaning updates with 6 other girls and FINALLY koda needs to do the finishing touches on floor 7 and we will have it by then :) floor 7 should be out in 3 weeks judging by this content map get hype:D

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
fucking floor 7 it's really scary when you wonder the current situation of the floor.for a long time they didnt even gave any information about that one.if the floor is mediocre that just mean they were being lazy and if the floor is massive balance between the other ones will disappear and probably they will do bigger floors for the next ones.
both possibility will end very bad.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes