RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
hey guys how do you fullscreen the game? I know It's 2020 and by now everyone should have played a RPGmaker game at least once or i could just google it

but I wanna ask in a forum and then wait til someone answers
also i dont really wanna play the game because its too hard so could someone share their savefile?

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
hey guys how do you fullscreen the game? I know It's 2020 and by now everyone should have played a RPGmaker game at least once or i could just google it

also i dont really wanna play the game because its too hard so could someone share their savefile?
You could download Scott's window resizing utility

• Haha
Reactions: YugataKisu

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
ok, so no nut november its about to start and koda dint post level 0 yet, and if i know koda, he will post some scenes of the game in during live streams, teasing us until he upload the game in the final days. for things like this the "Mistress koda" meme exist.

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
Games like MGD need talented, capable writers and games like ToT just need people who aren't Koda and Bo-Wei because they should be at floor ten by now, at the very least.
Idk man. The update schedule may be fucked beyond repair but the actual game is usually the highest quality on the web. It's not like there's a lack of content in each release either. Floor 6 so far has felt like an entire branching story arc, a full mini-game, and a massive side mission (not to mention that weird circus thing). I think the main problem is that they're way too ambitious and it usually takes them a couple months to finish perfecting a new mechanic every time they try something new. I think a lot of fans would prefer consistent updates with floors that look and play like floors 2-4 but that's just not Bo and Koda's goal right now. I respect their artistic vision even if it leads to month long delays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dufoe

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020

Alt+enter

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
i can't even beat the first woman, how can i get the key from her ? already fougth 7 times and defated all
There are no cheat codes that I know of so I’ll give you some tips
1. this is the walkthrough. Following it should solve 90% of your problems.

2. The thing about this game is that losing to an enemy is the way to level up so you’re on the right track. The guide will give you details about their move order to help you finally win

3. My personal advice: Before you leave floor 1, complete Scarlett’s subplot ENTIRELY. The game will tell you and let u save if a choice with a permanent effect is coming so don’t worry about that. After fully completing her subplot, keep playing the shoe game with her. Serve her 7 times and on every 8th try ask for a reward (item). There is pretty much a 100% chance she’ll give you volcanic ash. Use that to make lava potions to permanently increase your atk until they start losing effectiveness. Halfway through this process your atk should get high enough to beat her on 3rd difficulty which also gives you volcanic ash but much faster so switch when you feel it’s time.
I know it seems like a lot of work but the reward is that you only have to do it for this floor. After that your atk will be so high that EVERY other floor boss so far will be a breeze (at least at their first level) so you can get all the floor keys after this in one try

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am guessing this is the girl for floor 0? She looks a lot like Tiffany from Tiffany's Trap so I can see the succubus motif in her.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
she doest have any succubus feature
I saw a photo of the floor zero girl and she not only looked simular to her but also appeared to have the ability to transform her image. It was recently posted to either here or one of the other ToT fan threads I was browsing today.

Any news on the fan made game?
Are you talking about Tower Escape with Lily? I found a link to it in the other thread. I played through the secret ending a couple days ago.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes