RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
On the petite department we get Rose and Lily, but Lily still has those deliciously t h i c c thighs.
Me dig dem petite babes. :)

Bo sure likes the t h i c c stuff, but the fact is he's proven time and time again he rocks at drawing sexy women. Babes like Scarlett, Yvonne and Crow have perfect feminine bodies: perfect waist to hip ratio, tasty curves, perfect asses, round/bouncing milkers.
Even Khulan, who is more on the muscular department (which I really don't like in a woman: protuberant muscles. I like females as smooth, soft and silky as possible), ends up compensating it with probably the best ass in the biz aside with Crow. She is still feminine despite having more muscular arms, shoulders and abs.

So, I ended up digging every one of them so far.
The one I liked the least was Jessica, the one I myself baptized the name.
The body type may have contributed to it, but I guess it had more to do with the hairstyle and the outfit per se.
It couldn't have been the body type alone because Karen has a loosely similar body type and I still find her gorgeous.

• Love
Reactions: nicknicola

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Any news on the fan made game?
Are you talking about Tower Escape with Lily? I found a link to it in the other thread. I played through the secret ending a couple days ago.
I have posted the latest game updates on the other thread, here it is.

For more information/questions you can also go to my

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Wow literally two of the most annoying comments right next to each other. Two comments where the poster could’ve just searched the thread for the other 100s of “save pls” or missing rtp errors.
But how can Kaori not even be exist if I've seen real time gameplay of her?

Thought I'd complete the set for you.

Last edited:

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
The fact that Ethan is a manlet doesn't magically take away the petite status from Lily. lol
She must be around 163cm at best, while Ethan is, AFAIR, 160cm.
Ethan did consider Scarlett around 175cm was tall, he 160cm afair.
Then my favorite Karen and Khulan should be around 250cm :sneaky: and thicccc enough。
Or do we have official data?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Complaining about girls sizes in a game named "Tower of Trample" is pretty dumb. Knock that shit off.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTime

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
You guys can have conversations, go right ahead. Our policy to to delete anything that quotes a deleted comment. Hopefully now you see why so much was deleted. You're not barred from talking about the girls and the thiccness again, go right ahead, I just have *much* better things to do than comb all the kink shaming out of all of those posts.

If you're going to remove conversations like that can you remove those annoying "save pls" comments too?
No, those are valid comments, however annoying they are.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Now I'm confused, we can talk about the physique of the girls of ToT even if it's dumb or we can't talk about it at all?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes