RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
KODA: Level 0 its done
Me: finally
My small friend: yeee
My mom: wake up you shit yourself
It's meaning that he'll release level 0 when it's done, so it means that we have no date, we just have to "TRUST" koda and hope that he'll deliver as soon as possible

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Reminder last time he did this is was almost a month of radio silence before he said "ok it will be ready in a week" and then delayed it by an additional week AND THEN DELAYED IT BY AN ADDITIONAL TWO DAYS AFTER THAT

AND

THEN

DELAYED IT BY ABOUT 16 HOURS BEFORE FINALLY RELEASING (I think this was either the "big" warriors guild update or Tiffany's traps I cant exactly remember)

Reactions: Impatient666

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
This is your final warning, anyone posting off topic shit after this will get treadbanned.​
does this include talk about the lvl0 spinoff game?
i remember a while back i got a warning for talking about warriors guild here at the time
but in both warriors guild and lvl0 they are kind of related to the topic of tower of trample because the development of these games are directly related to the release windows of future tower of trample content

Feb 19, 2019
the new game was planned to be released in august!! we are now in november and it's not released yet!!!
two months are not only suffisant to release a game, but to update it also.
I think that there are problems and the game is abandonned.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
does this include talk about the lvl0 spinoff game?
i remember a while back i got a warning for talking about warriors guild here at the time
but in both warriors guild and lvl0 they are kind of related to the topic of tower of trample because the development of these games are directly related to the release windows of future tower of trample content
I won't ban you for it, but I can't promise any other mods won't remove your posts.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I know we have some new posters here who don't know anything (and some old and senile ones who might have forgotten), but we do have a mod-sanctioned offtopic thread. It doesn't have the length or the girth of this thread, but it has the spirit. Presumably, it is a place where we can talk about the BMI of cartoon women without facing infraction. More importantly, it is likely the first place that Level 0 will actually be posted without being immediately deleted.
So, if you hate skinny bitches as much as I do, go there.

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Okay, someone just tell me how to make the actual GAME fullscreen, everyone just says "launch in fullscreen with f1" or alt+enter

That doesnt make the game fullscreen it just makes the black bars all around it. Come on guys surely someone has the proper answer.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
yes thats full screen dude,
Okay, someone just tell me how to make the actual GAME fullscreen, everyone just says "launch in fullscreen with f1" or alt+enter

That doesnt make the game fullscreen it just makes the black bars all around it. Come on guys surely someone has the proper answer.
dont expect any more than that from a game made with rpg maker

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
honestly im sick of koda's ETA. The game was supposed to release on the 6 of spetember and 2 months have passed since then, he hasnt met any ETA he has given. And even after rleasing games or updates they are always buggy which he will have to fix which slows the release of other content. F7 should have released more than 1 year ago since they working on it, and now it looks like it will take 2-3 months to release or even more knowing koda. This guys shouldnt be supported or they are going to keep to earn more money while releasing less and less content

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
honestly im sick of koda's ETA. The game was supposed to release on the 6 of spetember and 2 months have passed since then, he hasnt met any ETA he has given. And even after rleasing games or updates they are always buggy which he will have to fix which slows the release of other content. F7 should have released more than 1 year ago since they working on it, and now it looks like it will take 2-3 months to release or even more knowing koda. This guys shouldnt be supported or they are going to keep to earn more money while releasing less and less content
The problem is that while Koda delayed F7 for 2 years, his patrons actually WENT UP. That created an incentive for him to milk Patreon, he got rewarded for delaying updates. Bo Wei went along with it because he's also making more money. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. They're making more money every month, so why change the business model?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes