RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
They're making more money every month, so why change the business model?
They have potential for making a lot more than what they have now. Sucks that Koda's more interested in trolling people instead of producing content

Mar 20, 2020
Okay, someone just tell me how to make the actual GAME fullscreen, everyone just says "launch in fullscreen with f1" or alt+enter

That doesnt make the game fullscreen it just makes the black bars all around it. Come on guys surely someone has the proper answer.
Download scott's window brother then set the game to max it will work

ネイネイ

Mar 13, 2018
hi guys, new here, so i tried to launch the game but it say 'RPGVXAce RTP is required to run the game' where do i find that please? thanks
I recommend downloading all five RTPs (run-time packages) listed on . Also, make sure your language for non-unicode programs is set to Japanese. Wish I was just starting this game for the first time; it must be very thrilling to have several floors to explore straight off the bat. I remember when ToT first came out there was a notice of a new floor every month, so I'd planned on taking a decade hiatus while I focused on college. An act of extreme savor where I could begin the game with a whopping 120 bossfights to encounter all in one afternoon! However, I only lasted until Lily came along. Her damned preview photos destroyed my every inkling of willpower. Lily is the best girl, in case you don't know yet. I don't give a fig how many floors are reached in total. Lily's combative prowess & serene beauty are perfectly insurmountable. Hope you enjoy the game!

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
I recommend downloading all five RTPs (run-time packages) listed on . Also, make sure your language for non-unicode programs is set to Japanese. Wish I was just starting this game for the first time; it must be very thrilling to have several floors to explore straight off the bat. I remember when ToT first came out there was a notice of a new floor every month, so I'd planned on taking a decade hiatus while I focused on college. An act of extreme savor where I could begin the game with a whopping 120 bossfights to encounter all in one afternoon! However, I only lasted until Lily came along. Her damned preview photos destroyed my every inkling of willpower. Lily is the best girl, in case you don't know yet. I don't give a fig how many floors are reached in total. Lily's combative prowess & serene beauty are perfectly insurmountable. Hope you enjoy the game!

I'm glad to see someone being nice and welcoming to new member, as annoying as their question is. This forum can be downright toxic and hostile to newcomers sometime.

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
I'm glad to see someone being nice and welcoming to new member, as annoying as their question is. This forum can be downright toxic and hostile to newcomers sometime.
Not that I approve, but the hostility is due to the fact that it takes zero effort to google 'rpgmaker rtp'.

Maybe the OP could be edited? It already contains an 'Installation' section, after all.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020

I don’t think you praised her quite nearly enough but then again we could be showering Lily with praise till the rona ends and we still wouldn’t be done

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Heyo, butting in but I'm stuck as the Jester's slave and I can't figure out how to escape, cab anyone help me?
I... don't think you can... right??? The game explicitly tells you to save in a new file before the deed and also tells you to not bother reversing the effects after its done. Granted, I never tried reversing the effects so I wouldn't know but I'm pretty sure that's permanent

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes