RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Daryu

Sep 30, 2017
there was an old lady teased in the jester previews like a audience member to the show was she implemented and if yes how can i find her ?
I'm not sure which lady you mean, but if we're thinking of the same one there is a (very) small introduction after completing said hidden path and repairing the shattered mirror. 1.16 Content ends right after though.

Mercury1843

Jul 20, 2020
Hello i was interested in this game and the whole female domination genre but when i looked it up i saw that there was pegging and I'm not into that is there any way to turn that off or skip it? Any help would be appreciated.

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
Hello i was interested in this game and the whole female domination genre but when i looked it up i saw that there was pegging and I'm not into that is there any way to turn that off or skip it? Any help would be appreciated.
The only instance of pegging so far is with Lady Cobra, the 5th floor villainess, and even then, you only get that scene if you do her bonus content by submitting to her, and that scene is only on the 3rd and final part of said side quest. So, it's easily avoidable.

ironhorse678

Nov 5, 2020
Hi guys, i downloaded the game some days ago i would like bto ask some questions.

1) i reached the 5 floor amd i completed the sub plot with all the women but yvonne gave me the game over scene if i complete her training instead the other let me continue the game. What can i do?
2) lady cobra is too strong.... i would not like to farm so much in this kind of game..... someone can gve me a suggestion?

3) therr are some easy cheats that can i use for items stuff and gold if i dont wanna to play fair?

4) therr are other floor after the 5? I didnt find any guide online lol

thanks if someone will reply :)

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
Hi guys, i downloaded the game some days ago i would like bto ask some questions.

1) i reached the 5 floor amd i completed the sub plot with all the women but yvonne gave me the game over scene if i complete her training instead the other let me continue the game. What can i do?
2) lady cobra is too strong.... i would not like to farm so much in this kind of game..... someone can gve me a suggestion?

3) therr are some easy cheats that can i use for items stuff and gold if i dont wanna to play fair?

4) therr are other floor after the 5? I didnt find any guide online lol

thanks if someone will reply :)
1) Yvonne just does that. There's no way to avoid it either.
2) No you just have to grind (usually khulan is the best to grind against)
3) Nope
4) So far there's 6 floors. You can expect floor 7 to be done some time next year.

Ahryma

May 28, 2019

I see other people were answering your other questions. Hope this helps but if you actually defy yvonne entirely after cleaning her boots for the submission route, you will escape and learn a new skill "resolve"

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes