RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

first name

Nov 22, 2017
so the game is getting delayed for another month at the earliest. To all of the guys here who support them through patreon, please cancel your pledges, their whole business strategy is to earn as much money as possible while releasing as little content as possible, so i wouldnt be surprised if this mini game would actually release in 2021. Stop wasting your money on this frauds and and spend them on something better or save for later down the line. This guys dont listen and if they keep earning money they will never actually release any content in time. The F7 was supposed to release 2 years ago and here we still are, not getting any closer to an actuall release. Level 0 was supposed to release in september and it might not even come till 2021. So please stop supporting them so they can see for themselves that they cant go on like this or this scenario will keep repeating itself over and over again. Please dont go thinking they will release it eventually, they might have had some setback, hence the delays. No they give stupid excuses just postpone the release, and they've been doing this for a long time now, just excuses, postpones, more postpones, for even the smallest stuff, and for what for you to get in most cases an unfinished product that in cases is buggy, that will need fixing and or saying that it still isnt finished delaying even more future relseases since they postpone this things as much as they can too
I just canceled my pledge.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so that means the current status is still just radio silence for the forseeable future? not much better than the 1 or 2 months delay tbh xD

Reactions: fuckingdomkr

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to deal with the clown Jessica's finishing move? I've tried both grab block and guard and they don't work. And I can't attack during inverted space so I can't intercept it either

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to deal with the clown Jessica's finishing move? I've tried both grab block and guard and they don't work. And I can't attack during inverted space so I can't intercept it either
Any fire spell will do, even in the inverted space.

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
Update on discord from koda, five minutes ago.

"Dont expect it this month."

"Being honest I'll be lucky to have it done late next month either. Estimated sometime after xmas but before new year, not a promise tho."
Is this about level 0 or 7f? Because if it's about that fucking stupid side game that guy is not ok

Reactions: fuckingdomkr
Feb 19, 2019
Update on discord from koda, five minutes ago.

"Dont expect it this month."

"Being honest I'll be lucky to have it done late next month either. Estimated sometime after xmas but before new year, not a promise tho."
He was saying that the game is planned to be released before 31 august.
what a ******????!!!!!
Bo wei games are very good, I hope that i find similair games.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes