RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t see level 0 till next spring.
Sucks because it seems that Bo Wei hasn’t talked at all about either game.

Further proof that you shouldn’t give these two money till actual development is shown.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
I really don't get you guys who are telling other people to stop supporting these guys on Patreon. The fact that you're getting so worked up over the delays just proves that they make games that are worth getting worked up over. If you wanted to make this point to Bo and Koda you should cancel your own subscription to their Patreon, and if you're not supporting them on Patreon then why are you even mad? You aren't even losing anything. And, no I'm not going to cancel my Patreon subscription to Bo, because it's 2 dollars a month and I don't care if there's a delay because these games take time.

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
I really don't get you guys who are telling other people to stop supporting these guys on Patreon. The fact that you're getting so worked up over the delays just proves that they make games that are worth getting worked up over. If you wanted to make this point to Bo and Koda you should cancel your own subscription to their Patreon, and if you're not supporting them on Patreon then why are you even mad? You aren't even losing anything. And, no I'm not going to cancel my Patreon subscription to Bo, because it's 2 dollars a month and I don't care if there's a delay because these games take time.
everybody gangsta till the mature guy starts talking

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes