RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
He doesn't even agree with you that there's very little foot fetish content in games, you're just being a tool by reinforcing his stereotypes.
So yeah fuck you, I'll keep begging for feet around every corner.
*said half-jokingly, of course

The real problem is that foot-stuff tends to be very low-quality, either because it's being shoehorned into something for the sake of it or because it's being made by inexperienced creators who are desperate to bring their fantasies to fruition. There is a major lack of *good* foot content. Considering he's not into feet himself, it's not a surprise that he'd be ignorant of the lack of *good* foot fetish content. He doesn't have a bar for it in the first place.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Some time ago I had read that in this game there would be no monster girls so ruling out Tiffany and the demons from the next game, would you like to see characters from other Bo Wei games having a secondary role in ToT? I personally would like to see Ada and Heide in this game.

The question is in the hypothetical case that this game reaches more than six floors...

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Some time ago I had read that in this game there would be no monster girls so ruling out Tiffany and the demons from the next game, would you like to see characters from other Bo Wei games having a secondary role in ToT? I personally would like to see Ada and Heide in this game.

The question is in the hypothetical case that this game reaches more than six floors...
oh i'd totally love having some of the spinoff game characters in ToT for sure what i wouldnt love is the delays this would cause but having therese and the likes in tot would be pretty neat

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
oh i'd totally love having some of the spinoff game characters in ToT for sure what i wouldnt love is the delays this would cause but having therese and the likes in tot would be pretty neat
I think we will inevitably have delays so at least it is good that at the end there is an enjoyable content at the end of the wait, it would be great to have Theresse have joint content with one of the regular bosses.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Apparently one of Bo's other games had a character that forced you to buy stuff from her. It would be cool to see her occasionally show up on a floor and you have to keep moving to avoid her catching you and forcing you to buy things or doing stuff to you. Though I feel like she might be annoying to encounter if you just want to view the scenes of a character on a small floor like Yvonne or Lily.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Apparently one of Bo's other games had a character that forced you to buy stuff from her. It would be cool to see her occasionally show up on a floor and you have to keep moving to avoid her catching you and forcing you to buy things or doing stuff to you. Though I feel like she might be annoying to encounter if you just want to view the scenes of a character on a small floor like Yvonne or Lily.
Perhaps that their encounters will begin to occur with certain conditions, for example having defeated Cobra and leaving the tower or that their encounters only occur randomly when using the stairs since there is an object to avoid using them.

Apr 22, 2020
That was Theresa, who later got her own game with Always In Debt.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes