RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Aug 27, 2018
Weekend's coming to a close in Europe, and considering Bo Wei and Koda are the same person (hence living in China) I'd say he's already delayed this progress report.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Would be really nice to have ETD for updates in the first post, 'cause on every delay there's always 5 pages of complaining which usually carries no new information and it's just so tiresome
Anyone knows if OP checks this thread often enough to make that possible?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Would be really nice to have ETD for updates in the first post, 'cause on every delay there's always 5 pages of complaining which usually carries no new information and it's just so tiresome
Anyone knows if OP checks this thread often enough to make that possible?
You can always check the discord server for the last news/eta even if you are not a patron the announcements and some other channels are visibile.

YungBubulio

Dec 7, 2018
I also don't know how it's possible to give a progress report on the 14th of August, but ending up in November without even a teaser or something... I don't know why there are so many patrons of that guy, who's just milking them for money.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE TOT and am excited af for the upcoming releases, but I don't understand, why it always takes so long, to get a bit more content...

Reactions: lonelyleaf

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I may get hammered for this but do you think Bowei and Koda are the same people?
Nah. You could see the differences in the game from way back before Koda arrived, I.E. the original Scarlett and Yvonne floors (maybe Eliza too, I can't remember). They talk differently too, and their ability to use English are noticeably different. I remember when Koda first posted on Patreon before the discord offering his services. Besides, Koda's prior work is out there well before he contributed on ToT. If Koda is Bo, they've been lying for far longer than ToT. It would take a QAnon level of grasping at straws for that conspiracy to hold any water.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
"You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are released on a monthly basis."
Oh no no no :KEK::KEK::KEK:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes