RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Friend1y

May 23, 2018
Did the side game come out yet? I've been in hospital for 10 days after a kidney stone removal caused a bad infection. I was looking forward to it finally being ready.

Reactions: Hero sama
Apr 7, 2019
Did the side game come out yet? I've been in hospital for 10 days after a kidney stone removal caused a bad infection. I was looking forward to it finally being ready.
Dear Friend1y,

So very sorry to hear of your indisposition. I hope you're feeling better. Unfortunately, not only has the side game been again delayed, but more recently Koda's update on the next delay was unhappily itself delayed. It's like a deepening memetic theme. While I personally still follow this thread for fun and community, I'm afraid that Koda's posts may not be the most reliable way to ascertain the next release date. Over the past year, I've personally taken to just checking Latest Updates until an update or new game is posted. I feel less disappointed that way :)
Send me a message about the type of content you're looking for and I might have some suggestions to share for games to tide you over. In the mean time, I wish you a good convalescence.

Best wishes,

Barbarella2021.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I can't believe that what i read so far went full high-school drama, then koda delayed the delay announcement and everyone's insulting him, now we just need gearless and those other guys to make peace and we've finally completed this character arc and season, we'll see you next time on "ToT:The tower of delays" until next time!

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
If they would just open-source their shit, people could very well see with their own eyes just how productive or lazy the devs are. This wouldn't even go that much against the goal of monetizing the game (imo), since people are able to pirate it already.
Their patreons don't pay to be able to access the game, but to provide their support and I don't think making the development repo public (if they even have one) would lead to a significant drop in supporters.

first name

Nov 22, 2017
If they would just open-source their shit, people could very well see with their own eyes just how productive or lazy the devs are. This wouldn't even go that much against the goal of monetizing the game (imo), since people are able to pirate it already.
Their patreons don't pay to be able to access the game, but to provide their support and I don't think making the development repo public (if they even have one) would lead to a significant drop in supporters.
When you say open source do you mean like being able to modify the game? If so, you can use the software called All Decrypter. it also lets you see how the game was created just need Rpg maker ace to open it up.

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
When you say open source do you mean like being able to modify the game? If so, you can use the software called All Decrypter. it also lets you see how the game was created just need Rpg maker ace to open it up.
Modification is not the point. I meant being able to inspect the change history of the source code (i.e. commits).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes