RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
honestly i think people who pledge to their patreon are brain dead. In bo wei's patreon the last update was on september. Who in their right mind would pledge to a patreon which last posted 2 months ago

Reactions: LeonOne994

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Anyone here ever thought of making their own H-game before? Could probably make one or two little games before Floor 7 of this or Paradox Part 3 come out. I've been having little thoughts and ideas of attempting it as well. Not to prove a point or make fun of slow release times or anything, but because I gotta spend the time between updates somehow and the world needs more H-games.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone here ever thought of making their own H-game before? Could probably make one or two little games before Floor 7 of this or Paradox Part 3 come out. I've been having little thoughts and ideas of attempting it as well. Not to prove a point or make fun of slow release times or anything, but because I gotta spend the time between updates somehow and the world needs more H-games.
There's a guy over on the unmodded ToT Thread that's already working on a fan game. maybe try and get in touch with him?

Darkie-

Nov 3, 2020
I got you guys, give me a few months. I just started from scratch a few days ago, and by scratch I mean I'll be using Unity3D instead of the limited RPG Maker, so technically even more from scratch since I have to recreate all the features of the game. It will definitely be worth it though. I'm going for higher resolution and higher definition in general, if you have any art styles that are better than ToT send em my way so I can check them out please. My biggest problem is art since I'm a programmer but I believe I can get it at the same level of ToT, but slightly better animated. I'm hoping I can get an intro going before Christmas with a Christmas theme, but if not, 2-3 months from now I should have the first Mistress out.

Would be cool if someone made a h-game femdom discussion discord so we could bounce ideas off one another. I can show some previews and ask for feedback along the way, everyone can pitch in with their ideas too.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I got you guys, give me a few months. I just started from scratch a few days ago, and by scratch I mean I'll be using Unity3D instead of the limited RPG Maker, so technically even more from scratch since I have to recreate all the features of the game. It will definitely be worth it though. I'm going for higher resolution and higher definition in general, if you have any art styles that are better than ToT send em my way so I can check them out please. My biggest problem is art since I'm a programmer but I believe I can get it at the same level of ToT, but slightly better animated. I'm hoping I can get an intro going before Christmas with a Christmas theme, but if not, 2-3 months from now I should have the first Mistress out.

Would be cool if someone made a h-game femdom discussion discord so we could bounce ideas off one another. I can show some previews and ask for feedback along the way, everyone can pitch in with their ideas too.
If you need any help with the writing, feel free to dm me

Reactions: Darkie-

Darkie-

Nov 3, 2020
If you need any help with the writing, feel free to dm me
Nice DA, I look forward to reading some of your stories. I already have half a dozen scenes sort of planned out but if you're interested you'd make the perfect alpha tester who can help me finalize everything and help with suggestions and improvements. I can also give you the text only if you'd prefer that, but ultimately I don't recommend either since that'd ruin a proper playthrough. Who knows, if you really like my stuff I'd gladly let you do your own entire scene and I'll bring it to life further down the road. Or maybe figure out a way you can make your own scenes with the current characters and add your own text.

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Nice DA, I look forward to reading some of your stories. I already have half a dozen scenes sort of planned out but if you're interested you'd make the perfect alpha tester who can help me finalize everything and help with suggestions and improvements. I can also give you the text only if you'd prefer that, but ultimately I don't recommend either since that'd ruin a proper playthrough. Who knows, if you really like my stuff I'd gladly let you do your own entire scene and I'll bring it to life further down the road. Or maybe figure out a way you can make your own scenes with the current characters and add your own text.
thanks a lot <3 I'll send you a DM

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
During last year's ToT drought, I watched a ton of drawing tutorials, learned RPG-Maker, and even composed a bit of music for a femdom game. I still don't feel confident enough to show my work off, but I definitely intend to one day.

And best of luck with you guys' projects too, I'm rooting for all of you. The more femdom games get made, the less Koda will be able to get away with his bullshit. (Oh and if anyone does make that femdom based discord, I'd join that in a heartbeat.)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Look into translating. It is really not hard and it provides the community with more games to play without having to know how to code. If I can do it, anyone can.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
No we are still waiting this is the last post from koda:
View attachment 892630
Should we open the betting ring again?
I guess his status report is gonna be how well and fresh the "alledgedly" last 2 females are coming through, but that sadly he is gonna need just a tiny little bit of time of 2 to 3 weeks to finish. Then he will inflate his one of a kind writing, apologize for the extra time thanking for the community patience or both.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes