RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

maogen12

Feb 26, 2018
"Being honest I'll be lucky to have it done late next month either. Estimated sometime after xmas but before new year, not a promise tho."
I'm not surprised, but I am a little peeved tbh. that'll make it, what, 3-4 months for Level:0? that's waaaaay too long and looks like floor 7 is never coming either.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
so the game is getting delayed for another month at the earliest. To all of the guys here who support them through patreon, please cancel your pledges, their whole business strategy is to earn as much money as possible while releasing as little content as possible, so i wouldnt be surprised if this mini game would actually release in 2021. Stop wasting your money on this frauds and and spend them on something better or save for later down the line. This guys dont listen and if they keep earning money they will never actually release any content in time. The F7 was supposed to release 2 years ago and here we still are, not getting any closer to an actuall release. Level 0 was supposed to release in september and it might not even come till 2021. So please stop supporting them so they can see for themselves that they cant go on like this or this scenario will keep repeating itself over and over again. Please dont go thinking they will release it eventually, they might have had some setback, hence the delays. No they give stupid excuses just postpone the release, and they've been doing this for a long time now, just excuses, postpones, more postpones, for even the smallest stuff, and for what for you to get in most cases an unfinished product that in cases is buggy, that will need fixing and or saying that it still isnt finished delaying even more future relseases since they postpone this things as much as they can too

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
I'm re-playing ToT from the start, and I got two questions:

-I know one half of the skull-helmet is in Karen's sewers, but could anyone remind me where the other half is? I can't remember and it annoys me.

-Is it normal that Lily's charged up attack deals 40000+ damages or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance

john4me2

Aug 18, 2020
you will get the other half when you bait "John" and then Mistress Karen will give you task to clean the sewar. There you will find other part of the helmet.
Take the helmet to Mistress Karen and it will trigger another scene.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
So Koda hyped up that the update would happen before Halloween, but then delays it for another 2-3 months? He must be adding one line of code per week if that’s true.

Without proof of developement, He seems to be the one of the laziest developers on f95zone.

He is actually on-par with yandere-dev in terms of disappointing his fans.

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
so the game is getting delayed for another month at the earliest. To all of the guys here who support them through patreon, please cancel your pledges, their whole business strategy is to earn as much money as possible while releasing as little content as possible, so i wouldnt be surprised if this mini game would actually release in 2021. Stop wasting your money on this frauds and and spend them on something better or save for later down the line. This guys dont listen and if they keep earning money they will never actually release any content in time. The F7 was supposed to release 2 years ago and here we still are, not getting any closer to an actuall release. Level 0 was supposed to release in september and it might not even come till 2021. So please stop supporting them so they can see for themselves that they cant go on like this or this scenario will keep repeating itself over and over again. Please dont go thinking they will release it eventually, they might have had some setback, hence the delays. No they give stupid excuses just postpone the release, and they've been doing this for a long time now, just excuses, postpones, more postpones, for even the smallest stuff, and for what for you to get in most cases an unfinished product that in cases is buggy, that will need fixing and or saying that it still isnt finished delaying even more future relseases since they postpone this things as much as they can too
It's true that since they reached their goal, they only did that, and in the end, they give mini games all the time, but we will never advance in the game in the end. It's a shame, a great game to have people so little assiduous in their work ...
It's been 1 years since I stopped following them so much that they disappoint.
And honestly, I will never give them money ... I see only profit for them, and they always leaves us with a wait

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Update on discord from koda, five minutes ago.

"Dont expect it this month."

"Being honest I'll be lucky to have it done late next month either. Estimated sometime after xmas but before new year, not a promise tho."
Wait, this isn't a meme? He just said that and didn't give an explanation for why it's getting pushed back so much? o_O

Reactions: fuckingdomkr
Apr 22, 2020
you will get the other half when you bait "John" and then Mistress Karen will give you task to clean the sewar. There you will find other part of the helmet.
Take the helmet to Mistress Karen and it will trigger another scene.
As I said in my post, I know one half is in the sewers beneath Karen's room. It's the other half I don't remember how to find.

overlordvoid

Jan 3, 2018
Wow literally two of the most annoying comments right next to each other. Two comments where the poster could’ve just searched the thread for the other 100s of “save pls” or missing rtp errors.
lol you mad bro? I mean this forum is for people to share . Got a new pc dont have save file but I am good already max again.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes