RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
Ethan did consider Scarlett around 175cm was tall, he 160cm afair.
Then my favorite Karen and Khulan should be around 250cm :sneaky: and thicccc enough。
Or do we have official data?

Koda even retconned this shit to make Ethan and manlets not feel so bad. Me and my late/MIA Discord lifting bro SeaWave lost our sh*t to this. :ROFLMAO:
The thing is they removed the exact height mention in-game, but it's pretty much established she's 175cm. But maybe they measured her wearing heels.
I don't think Khulan is way over 6 feet. That is my irl height, and one of them told me she was "no bigger than me". I don't remember which.
But I could be wrong. She seems tall for a babe. Possible WNBA material. So... possibly taller.

You see... there's this thing with ToT in the department of proportions. (And I kinda end up digging it for lewd purposes, ngl)
For example, there are some Lady Cobra scenes where Ethan feels so overpowered and diminished that he feels like he is the size of Cobra's shin when humping her leg (it may be her Cobra Venom hallucinogen taking its toll). Or when he gets to succ on her huge milkers, he is reduced to the size of a kid!
Even Lily makes him feel diminished and towered over. That is saying something: she must be one inch taller than him AT MOST.

Since I end up being much taller than pretty much every girl I meet IRL, I can't really relate to Ethan's experience. But the whole atmosphere feels attractive anyway.
If there's to be the appearance of a gigachad/non-manlet in ToT, which I kinda doubt Koda would buy in order not to steal Ethan's spotlight (to which I totally get the reason), I would probably relate more and it would give different nuances:
It would be much more about sexual/psychological seduction than mere physical dominance per se.

• Sad
Reactions: Hero sama
Oct 30, 2017
It's established that none of them babes have inhuman heights so far, not even Khulan: the thing is Ethan is a manlet, and thus, his perspective is skewed. Moreover, his fantasies don't exactly help him on this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I like to believe koda is laughing his ass off reading this shit while you guys are posting paragraphs upon paragraphs of useless arguments.

This thread keeps getting better and better

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes