RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
also in hallow mansion, anybody figure out what you're supposed to do after you finish the crystal floor mini-game.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
This new side game should come out tonight along side with the progress report for lvl0
dunno about the precise time sorry!
As much as I am glad for the side game, i am 100% sure we are getting it because level0 won't come out until December

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I REALLY enjoyed halloween mansion, but there is no way I am praising the guy again after all of the crap they started pulling off this year... again

Reactions: inthef95zone
D

Deleted member 1811997

I REALLY enjoyed halloween mansion, but there is no way I am praising the guy again after all of the crap they started pulling off this year... again
It was definitely fun but come on, over 50% of the endings were over in like 10 seconds. There were almost no animations, it was pretty much static images and sound covering up the fact. I really liked it too don't get me wrong, just kind of sad this is what we get after waiting for so long. I'll probably get yelled at by the fanbois so I'll just stop here. Was fun see ya for Christmas, maybe.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
It was definitely fun but come on, over 50% of the endings were over in like 10 seconds. There were almost no animations, it was pretty much static images and sound covering up the fact. I really liked it too don't get me wrong, just kind of sad this is what we get after waiting for so long. I'll probably get yelled at by the fanbois so I'll just stop here. Was fun see ya for Christmas, maybe.
All of what you said is true, but I use my imagination a lot when playing anything really, so I understand why people would dislike this game, but I honestly loved it. Plus I am a sucker for bad ends!
But most of all, yes after a 2 month wait this is a BARE MINIMUM!

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
All of what you said is true, but I use my imagination a lot when playing anything really, so I understand why people would dislike this game, but I honestly loved it. Plus I am a sucker for bad ends!
But most of all, yes after a 2 month wait this is a BARE MINIMUM!
Fully agree

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
koda is absolute trash
I called it we all called it a sidegame for a sidegame
yet there are people existing that are ok with this and try to defend them when i say FOCUS ON 7F AND NOTHING ELSE
put in the damn abandon tag already and stop giving people hope ToT will never be finished thats not an assumption or me being salty thats a cold harsh fact It's a RPGM Game for god sake yet koda tries to act like he is working on GTA 9 absolute laughable

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes